close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Westhampton debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Fireglock, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Well did anybody go and shoot? How was it?

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Team Sidearmor will be shooting on Sunday.;)

3. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

Good match great weather except for the wind. I shot my best unlimited yet at 69.18. Am Civ didnt go well 119.70 but Competition was 103.05. Early in the season I was down to the 80's in Am Civ cant figure out what the problem is.

4. Glock Dave

Glock Dave

I went today (Sunday). It was rather wet. I shot 3 stages of plates in a driving rain and was soaked to the bone. The RO's were very tolerant, (except for one, but I won't get into that). I give them credit for helping out in that lousy weather. I shot horrible in Am Civ, OK in Subcompact, and shot my best ever in Competition.

5. GJM89

GJM89

Shot on Sunday, first time I had to shoot a match in the rain, shooting in the rain S---s, especially when it's right in your face. The ROs were great as usual, especially their handling of a bad timer on my first run on the 'M', timer never stopped running,the problem was settled to everyone's satifaction with no hassels. Just be careful of the Female RO at the plates, she made fun of me. (Not really, I'm only kidding she was very nice, I only said that in case she read this thread, she was cute also). :cool: :cool: :cool: