Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for my first handgun for awhile. I was going back and forth between the Glock 22, XD-40.....decided to go with the Glock 22....mine is on layaway right now and should be picked up shortly - i'll just have to settle for using my buddie's g22 for now!. I actually liked how the glock felt in my hands, and its def. hard to argue with Glock's proven track record. Cant wait to take this thing to the range!!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Good choice. My first handgun was a Glock 22. I imagine you'll have many years of trouble-free operation with it.

·
Build the Wall
10,256 Posts
My first Glock was the 22!

I wish though that I had bought the 17 instead. NOT that I don't love my 22, it's just that the 17 is perfect for a first Glock!

Of course, I did finally get the 17 just last year!

CONGRATS!!! You will love it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the slow process of moving over the next month or so, will def. post some pics when I pick it up!!! I've got a couple boxes of federal hollow points just waiting to be fired....

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
You're going to love it :) Be sure and let us know what your next one is :p

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
??? whats that supposed to mean ... "next one is :p"
It means Glocks are like rabbits. There's no such thing as one.:cool::wavey:

The :p is an attempt at a smiley, I think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, thats what i thought.....just read it the wrong way i guess......actualy already considering 27.......first things first though, got to get that 22 paid of first, almost there

·
Pro Agitator
541 Posts
it's a smile stick his tongue out at you, you'll love the 22, even better then the 17, get the conversion barrels, 3 in one gun.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
it's a smile stick his tongue out at you, you'll love the 22, even better then the 17, get the conversion barrels, 3 in one gun.
And an Advantage Arms upper.

·
Armed & Safe
2,196 Posts
Congratulations! :wavey:

lol, thats what i thought.....just read it the wrong way i guess......actualy already considering 27.......first things first though, got to get that 22 paid of first, almost there
And once you get the G22, the G27 will fit right in. You can use the G22 mags in the G27 and you will only need one SD ammo. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations! :wavey:

And once you get the G22, the G27 will fit right in. You can use the G22 mags in the G27 and you will only need one SD ammo. :thumbsup:
:embarassed: i know, i cant wait......might try and pick up some extra shifts to make this whole thing move a little fast

I've always wanted a glock, i loved how the 22 felt, plus all the guys i'll go shooting with shoot .40

1 - 20 of 22 Posts