Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to head to the range today and enjoy my day off. Thanks to the odd weather around here, I had it all to myself. I took my Glock 19 out and had a great day. I have come full circle and like many others, returned to the 19 as my primary ccw/off duty handgun. Here is a picture of my target...30 rounds of Winchester white box at 10 yards. Would like to see some other targets and/or pictures from the range.

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
Hot damn, that's some fine shooting!!! :supergrin:

· Registered
40 Posts
I decided to head to the range today and enjoy my day off. Thanks to the odd weather around here, I had it all to myself. I took my Glock 19 out and had a great day. I have come full circle and like many others, returned to the 19 as my primary ccw/off duty handgun. Here is a picture of my target...30 rounds of Winchester white box at 10 yards. Would like to see some other targets and/or pictures from the range.
Nice shooting! Glad your a good guy! LOL

Gen3 or 4?

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
Good shooting, OP!!!

This was about 6 years ago with my Glock 30 gen 3:

· Registered
1,123 Posts
I did not give you permission to post my target and claim it as yours! :supergrin: nice shooting and it's always great when you have a range all to yourself.

· Banned
1,512 Posts
Some nice shooting here, especially you, frank. I went to the range yesterday and did pretty well. I didn't take pictures, though. I'll try to next time I hit it, which has been frequently over the last couple months.

I tell ya what. I have come to really like the 19. Don't get me wrong, though. I am a gun lover and love many...I'm really a fan of a lot of guns like the Sig P226/229, M&P VTAC, BHP, and really too many to mention, but the Glock 19 Gen4 has really fit into a category all its own with me. I love the 17 and 26, and I have yet to come across a Glock I really didn't like, but for me, the G19.4 has become the perfect EDC/GP gun. It isn't the perfect gun for every situation, but for the EDC/GP billet, it is perfect for me. It really can do just about everything one needs a pistol to do.

· Registered
4,541 Posts
Nice ten yard group I would encourage others to be able to show similar results !
These guns when properly managed tend to show very good accuracy out to about 25 yards. In my experience they do tend to open up after 25 yards and are rather difficult to shoot well at fifty yards and beyond, though it can be done. Far too many blame the gun when it is the person on the trigger

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.