Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Went to my first " Bike Night"

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by fnfalman, May 11, 2005.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Tejas, US
    In California; and as I'm sure other places as well, there are various bike nights during the weeknights. This is where a bunch of motorcyclists would show up to a pre-arranged place and hang out. I've been resisting but said the heck with it and went to the Zorba's Restaurant bike night. This place is in Riverside, CA and it's just a small mom'n pop burger joint. There were a lot of bikes there. I didn't do a count but easily over 100 and it was suppose to be a slow night. There was a gear vendor there that sells various Icon-brand helmets and apparels for discounted prices. A fellow that was taking night picture of you and your bike for a price was there also.

The crowd was mostly 20-something with a few old farts like me thrown in. 95% of the bikes there were Japanese crotch rockets with a couple of Ducatis, Triumphs, H-Ds and one lone BMW:)

There were a few wheelies demonstration on the street but wasn't as bad as I thought and surprisingly the cops weren't there to bust people. No fights or loud arguments, everything were mellow. A few babes but not enough.

I suppose it's kind of fun. Met a young femme riding a Honda CBR there. I was rapping with her quite a bit until I got distracted by a couple of guys showing interest in my bike and then it was tech talk. I turned around and the girl was donning her gears to leave. She said she's a regular at that bike night, so I shall return for next week as well. Methinks there might be some chemistry.;3 She was no supermodel, but she's cute, has a decent figure AND RIDES A CROTCH ROCKET!!! What more can a man want?
  2. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Racing Capital, USA
    If you see her next time, just ask her if she wants to ditch the posers and go do some real riding. ;f Then head out to the best twisty back roads you know of.

It'll get ya both away from the crowd and get to know each other a little better.;)

3. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Above ground
    Well, it'd be great if she owned a gun store. ;f