Wells fargo ? anyone use it ?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by harleyfx69, Feb 17, 2010.

1. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

im sure many of you use wells fargo,

for yall is your credit card linked onto wells fargo, and is it "currently unavailable"

im getting really annoyed as mine has been down for the last couple days, seems to have happened right after they made me switch to online statements only, as in they would not let me into my account at all until i allowed them to switch to online only,

and to top it all off, i think there is once again charges on my credit card that i did not authorize, but i cant even check my spending history because there stupid account is unavailable ..

2. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

I've got it because it's free because I bank there, but haven't used it and keep it as a back up CC. I use USAA CC, no problems there.

3. tbhracing

tbhracing Senior Member

Dropped WF about 9 years ago and will never go back to a "Super Bank". too many mistakes on their end and then they charge me for it.

One side note- I do find the western history of WF interesting- stage coach transport, etc.

4. uhlawpup

uhlawpup l'Italia s'è desta

Harley, do you have a telephone? Maybe you should use it. They have customer service, you know...

5. robbcayman

robbcayman

My mortgage was sold to them a few months ago and I have nothing to say about them either way.

However, I've dealt with Chase as a mega bank and they suck. I'm expecting the same thing with Wells Fargo if I ever need them in any customer service capacity. Let us know what you find out.

6. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

and customer service is 9-5 like every other job out there,

unless you have an emergency which i dont consider this to be

7. den888

den888

I had WFB since 1991 (checking, CD, Visa, MasterCard and Mortgage). I recently closed all of my accounts with these bozos after countless mistakes by their 800 number customer service personnel. In essence, they verbally promised to do things on my accounts after I called for service and, as it turns out, nothing was done. Completely inept personnel working at this bank and one person tells you one thing and another person tells you something different. Complete incompetence.

They also score very low in customer service ratings, if your search Google, you will see that the results given by most customers is at the low end of the ranking scale. Personally, I give them an "F" as they completely suck.

When I canceled my accounts, the bozo branch manager asked me why, but when I offered to explain, he did not have time to listen to me. But, he offered me his business card. I laughed and said "I will never be coming to a Wells again".

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  8. jame

jame I don't even know....what I'm doing here....

My daughter has a student loan with them, and the problems they they create on their own is truly astonishing.

Customer service? You mean to be told that all bookkeeping issues are my problem?

Right..........

This organization as near to 7 Hells as any I've ever been in association with.

Never, ever, again.

9. Nords

Nords

I've been with them for 8+ years now with 5 various accounts all linked online (VERY handy).

Never a problem. yes once in a while one of the accounts you can't access for an hour while they are working on the site, but never for very long.

Maybe its because they consider me a high value customer (says so right on their screen), but the service I get from them is outstanding. In the rare case that I get hit with a dumb service fee (other than ATM fees), they are glad to reverse it.

I'd recommend WF to anyone.

10. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

this is what im getting when i try to see my credit card profile

Account activity information is currently unavailable.

Since your credit card account statement is being processed, transactions grouped by statement period will not be available for up to five days.

11. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

and now i have an order that was already paid for with century arms get canceleed because they sold out of the product, even though i was one of the first to order it, they lost my fax,

ive already been charged for it,

and i cant get onto my credit account to see if its been credited back,

mgiht have to call tomorow

12. oinge

oinge

I also have received outstanding service. Any stupid fees have been reversed with a mere 5 minute phone call. Been banking with them for about 10 years. Have had about 5 mortgages and 4 different bank accounts over the years.