Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you dress in boots, blue jeans, t-shirt, vest, and an old military issue gore-tex woodland camo jacket and go strolling, sorry, trolling for cops in a city park, you need to have your ass kicked.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
I missed the party, thread as locked by the time I read it.

If I had been one of the responding officers i would have been pissed finding a functional firearm made to look like an air soft toy.

Don't think Kwik got the reaction he was hoping for with his post since virtually everyone agreed he is a moron.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He posted earlier in the Kalashnikov Klub seeking advice on armor piercing ammo. Then he paints the muzzle orange to make the firearm look like an airsoft so police would not be so quick to shoot him. I may have flunked finite math in college, but I do get suspicious when 1+1=WTF!!

The guys over at theakforum.net already banned him for the same threads on their site.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragoon44;14384904 said:
...Don't think Kwik got the reaction he was hoping for with his post since virtually everyone agreed he is a moron.
No, he probably didn't expect to be banned either:whistling:

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
RussP;14386595 said:
No, he probably didn't expect to be banned either:whistling:
What a wonderful Christmas present for all of GT. He hasn't been gone long, but I already DON'T miss him!

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The orange paint thing really troubled me. Giving someone the idea that doing so will cause police to hesitate before shooting was bad, real bad.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Here is his latest posting from elsewhere.

I filed a complaint with the regional director of the State Parks.

I need to file a complaint with Chief Serpas of the Metro PD.

I plan on writing all of the members of the metro city council as well.

Next week when I open carry the AK-47 in a Nashville State Park (Bicentennial Mall) I better not be detained longer than is necessary to check my permit and determine I'm not a safety hazard. I will have an audio recording as well.

If the Tennessee Legislature wanted to prohibit me from carry a custom colored handgun they would make custom colored handguns illegal. If the Legislature wanted to prohibit me from carrying a sig556, Kel-Tec plr-16, AR15 pistol or AK pistol they would have made them illegal to carry. I'm not doing anything illegal by carrying an AK47 pistol. A smith and wesson .460 revolver will kill someone just as dead. In fact a .22lr will kill someone too. I find it ridiculous that cops will make up laws on the spot just because they do not like how you look or what type of firearm you carry.

· Registered
10,951 Posts
RussP;14386663 said:
The orange paint thing really troubled me. Giving someone the idea that doing so will cause police to hesitate before shooting was bad, real bad.
Very bad idea...

What an idiot.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, well... from OCDO in response to the Administrator of the site:
kwikrnu wrote: I think in Tennessee anytime a cop sees someone carrying a handgun or any firearm reasonable suspicion is raised. However, this pistol doesn't look like a rifle because rifles all have one thing in common, they all have shoulder stocks or have a place to attach them. The draco AK has neither. God help someone who carries a homemade AR pistol put together from parts, because the buffer tube is going to be hell to explain.

No two people ever see eye to eye and I know this is your website, but don't take this the wrong way. Cops bait people all of the time. They leave bait cars on the street for thieves to steal, they run prostitution stings, and drug stings. I don't condone illegal behavior at all, but if cops can do it why is it "poor form and not helpful" if regular joe citizen does it?
Keep chuming and you might get a bite you can't handle.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
The loonies both at OCDO and here are finally slithering out from under their rocks to voice support for this nutjob.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is kwik's latest post:
I never said "shoot out". I don't want cops to shoot me, thank you very much. It is a fact that cops shoot innocent people.

I am looking for a good procedure to disarm. If a cop has a gun on you and tells you to remove your weapon can you tell him no, you do it? As soon as you put your hand on your handgun he can shoot you and get away with it.
I really, really worry about this. Whenever he's posted something, he's taken some action to bring his post to life. Am I wrong? I pray I am.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
I think he should tell them no. if he survives he can explain to the judge how he did not want to disarm because he believed if he touched his gun the cops would shoot him.

Seriously how can anyone fail to see the rampant paranoia in this?

Further more what kind of idiot does something they feel is going to end up getting them shot or killed? If he is truly concerned that in a confrontation with police he may be shot or killed why is he going out of his way to get in one?

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Question posed to him and his response...
Ok. No shootout for you. Got it. How does an orange tip prevent the police from shooting you, and why would they want to shoot you? I carry a gun every day and never have any concern that the police are just going to shoot me. I'm just interested in your logic on this. Why are the police going to shoot you?

kwikrnu: Why do cops shoot innocent people? I don't know, mistakes, twitchy finger, adreneline, because they can. It is a proven fact cops shoot people. Since it is a known fact they shoot innocent people I hope that having an orange gun will make them think twice about shooting me.
Note the progression from "orange tip" to "orange gun".

· Super Moderator
20,199 Posts
"I am looking for a good procedure to disarm. If a cop has a gun on you and tells you to remove your weapon can you tell him no, you do it? As soon as you put your hand on your handgun he can shoot you and get away with it. "

Gee, I'm betting that concealed carry is looking a wee bit better now, huh? Sympathy check.....nope, meter is still pegged at "zero".

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
I am thinking that if someone collected all his posts and had a psychiatrist examiner them he might have a pretty good shot at involuntary mental examination in his future.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oops, I post probing questions and the thread is closed.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum5/35527-12.html

Or is it the asshat slowfiveoh a couple posts above... he is another work of 'lemming' art.

Well, it looks like all of the original threads related to kwik are closed on OCDO. There is one new one specifically about the merits of orange tipped barrels. That is miring down quickly.

Wish they'd given kwik a chance to answer my last question...
Posted: Tue Dec 29th, 2009 11:45 pm RussP wrote:
What? Your goal to provoke police to the point they arrest you.

What would be acceptable findings from your complaints?

kwikrnu wrote: I don't follow cops around. I simply mind my own business and cops approach me. How did I provoke the encounter at Radnor Lake? I didn't. I've posted the audio and I do not sound threatening. I showed the first ranger my ID and spoke with him in a normal tone. Yet, I was treated as a dangerous criminal.

I'm still trying to decide. I'll read the report and maybe give them to a lawyer to look over. Don't worry I will post them on the web as well.

RussP wrote: You say you don't sound threatening in the audio. That may be true, but what about your statement, "The AK-47 is big and visible. It represents a bigger threat." Seems you let your AK do the threatening for you.

What happens when the reports come back and they are not to your satisfaction? What will be next?
:cool:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts