Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new brand of um, girl stuff..and on the wax peel off paper it said, and I quote, "Have a Happy Period!" :shocked: :rofl: HAD to be written by a guy! :rofl:

·
Southern Lady
14,751 Posts
A "Happy Period". Right! In your dreams!

:animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Oh, suck it up, wimmins. :supergrin:

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Originally posted by tous
Oh, suck it up, wimmins. :supergrin:
I'd have to say that's VERY thin ice in this particular thread.... :clown:

"Happy period"... that's laughable!

·
Southern Lady
14,751 Posts
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
since I offered to wax him?:laughing:

oooohhhh!!!! We are coming to take him away, ha! ha! We are coming to take him away! he! he! :supergrin:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Originally posted by kcb405
oooohhhh!!!! We are coming to take him away, ha! ha! We are coming to take him away! he! he! :supergrin:
<--- has that 45
<--- song is played backard on the B-side :banana:

<--- will avoid the greater Maryland area with hair on my body :tease:

·
What's Up Dox?
6,801 Posts
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
I bought a new brand of um, girl stuff..and on the wax peel off paper it said, and I quote, "Have a Happy Period!" :shocked: :rofl: HAD to be written by a guy! :rofl:
The only "happy period" is the one you don't have at all.

I am doing my part to make sure that the companies who make these types of products lose some money. Seasonale Rocks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, there does come a time -- when all that is in the past. Say what you will -- with that comes a new found freedom, and a new way of looking at things.

Couple that with independence, personal freedom, the lack of people telling you how bad -- or good -- THEY think you are, and (at least in my case) viewpoints can change a great deal.

That may well be why most of the criticism of me by some on this list really doesn't matter to me. I tend to think, "If you're lucky -- you'll learn."

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by DepChief
Kelly Clarkson?
yes...please. :worried:

I for one think I'll be GLAD when it's all behind me...but who knows...I was sad when my youngest weaned, I guess any life change can be bittersweet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts