Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a mask or other face covering.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...ows-over-shopper-seen-wearing-kkk-style-hood/

NOT Florida

" SANTEE, Calif. – After images surfaced of a shopper at a Santee Vons who was said to be wearing what appeared to be a KKK-style hood, the community has expressed outrage.

On Monday, the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office said the man has not been identified, however, deputies are reviewing surveillance video.

Detectives have been receiving calls after the incident from community members who are concerned about their safety. "

·
NRA Life Member
29,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Works for me.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,634 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Many states have laws against wearing masks in public, at least partly due to the KKK and other groups. Those laws are currently being ignored due to governors telling people to wear masks.
So they would be questioning the person for following the Governor’s orders? That sounds really stupid when you say it out loud.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting more and more concerned by the day.

We've now gotten to the point where you can be arrested for not wearing a mask AND you can be arrested for wearing other than state approved masks.

SCARY times !

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Only about half the population here wears them. I refuse. I just don't like it. I'm not drooling, coughing, wheezing or hocking looggies. I cannot abide having my airway blocked by some gimmicky crap that probably causes way more infections than simply keeping your hands and face clean. Our world is going to heck over some crap that reads like the Salem Witch Trials kind of superstitious sensationalism!

·
Essential Deplorable
982 Posts
There are way too many idiots in this world

·
emeritus
3,884 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting more and more concerned by the day.

We've now gotten to the point where you can be arrested for not wearing a mask AND you can be arrested for wearing other than state approved masks.

SCARY times !
But if we save just one life!

·
emeritus
3,884 Posts
Only about half the population here wears them. I refuse. I just don't like it. I'm not drooling, coughing, wheezing or hocking looggies. I cannot abide having my airway blocked by some gimmicky crap that probably causes way more infections than simply keeping your hands and face clean. Our world is going to heck over some crap that reads like the Salem Witch Trials kind of superstitious sensationalism!
Now you will be shamed into believing you are selfish and inconsiderate.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Only about half the population here wears them. I refuse. I just don't like it. I'm not drooling, coughing, wheezing or hocking looggies.
about .00001% wears them in JawJuh. GA will be the ultimate proving ground for COVID-19. From what I’ve seen, none of the social distancing measures are being consistently followed. Either Heat and Humidity will slow transmission way down, or we will see a big spike soon. I hope the former.

·
21,361 Posts
Even Virginia’s governor needs to get away for some R&R.

·
Banned
5,724 Posts
Many states have laws against wearing masks in public, at least partly due to the KKK and other groups. Those laws are currently being ignored due to governors telling people to wear masks.

Those laws are unconstitutional.

Nothing in the Constitution empowers the government to tell Americans what clothing they can and cannot wear.

And state laws don't override the US Constitution. If they did, desegregation would never have happened in the 1960s.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I actually kind of like going out in public with my bandana on my face. I have one thats red on one side and black on the other. I can go from “the guy had a red bandana” to “innocent black bandana guy” in seconds.
Just think of all the millions spent on facial recognition software. Wasted.

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
I actually kind of like going out in public with my bandana on my face. I have one thats red on one side and black on the other. I can go from “the guy had a red bandana” to “innocent black bandana guy” in seconds.
Just think of all the millions spent on facial recognition software. Wasted.
They get ya" by the eyes....wear big sunglasses and a hoodie..(Unibomber style)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts