GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
If I visit my gun store they ALWAYS give me the gun with the slide locked back. When I hand them a gun, it is ALWAYS in the same condition. Force-of-habit is nice :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Provided it's not empty.. :agree:
Yes and there's a "LOT" of that in this country now. Just like duping the people over going to Mars, hahaha :-(
Its ALL about big $$ and keeping those guys in the nice clean lab coats in neat, cool, High Paying Jobs!
Go to Mars eh? To a planet without any atmosphere or a magnetic field to support life and help hold the atmosphere (that isn't there) along with gravity.
I just wonder how many people believe we're going to rocket a large hose from Earth to Mars and pump our atmosphere to the famous Red Planet.
Tell em about it on TV or the Internet and those "empty heads" will believe it.
Sad that most of the people in this country has lost their ability to Think For Themselves now.
Glad that most of those here Do sound like "thinkers". We're not ALL Gone yet. So many of them OLD like me though and don't have much time left.

You got it right Uncle Tom !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sometimes it "feels" like you're overdoing it, but if you are not 100% sure that it is unloaded, always check. It's better to get ribbed a little than to shoot someone in the ribs.

·
Old timer
13,634 Posts
Every gun is always loaded even if you’re “sure” it’s not.
Damn skippy.

Tactile check helps me too - put my pinkie in the chamber to feel that's it's empty.

And it's STILL "loaded", even then.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts