Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
The eBay Guy
21,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may remember, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer back in Dec '17. She fought hard, but succumbed to it all yesterday. Thankfully, the ICU doc broke some rules and let my dad, brother, and myself be with her when the machines were turned off. Those ICU people have a special place in heaven.

Now the focus will be on seeing my Dad through this. I have never seen him this way and it's pretty f'ing hard.

Your prayers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

·
NRA Patron Life Member
13,559 Posts
As some of you may remember, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer back in Dec '17. She fought hard, but succumbed to it all yesterday. Thankfully, the ICU doc broke some rules and let my dad, brother, and myself be with her when the machines were turned off. Those ICU people have a special place in heaven.

Now the focus will be on seeing my Dad through this. I have never seen him this way and it's pretty f'ing hard.

Your prayers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
So sorry to see/read this.

Prayers and good thoughts for you and your family.

May your Mom forever Rest in Peace.

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
Prayers from my family to yours.

It is never easy - both my parents have passed away. It will get "better", but you will always remember them at odd times, when you see something on a shelf, or someone relates a story from the past. Enjoy those things and stories to remember them, even if it brings tears.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
I'm so, so sorry for your family, and especially your dad. There comes a time when it's a blessing for the pain and struggle to be over, though.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,564 Posts
So sorry Josh. Prayers for you and family.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts