Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this girl at work friended me on facebook. So I talked to her at work today and said she wants to be friends on the internet but not real life friends. :dunno:

Share your vast amount of knowledge that spews from our female companions.

·
GTDS
4,549 Posts
friends with a free lunch

·
> OD Glock 32
4,431 Posts
This thread will inevitably go from funny to profound, back to funny, and then be locked.
:animlol:

/ibtl

·
Urine Idiot
1,989 Posts
"I love you but I'm not IN LOVE with you".

·
Registered
13,039 Posts
i just want your baby, not child support.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what should I tell this chickie. Should I ask her out for an internet date. I was thinking about posting some pics of food and alcohol. Then like a sexy nude scene from a movie ( no nudity just something racey and spicey). And say something along the lines of " hey this is our first internet date " hahaha lol

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
while looking at a map of Africa

help! I can't find South Africa

·
Banned
3,163 Posts
So what should I tell this chickie. Should I ask her out for an internet date. I was thinking about posting some pics of food and alcohol. Then like a sexy nude scene from a movie ( no nudity just something racey and spicey). And say something along the lines of " hey this is our first internet date " hahaha lol

We are all horsing around and having a good time, and perhaps you are joking, but let me stop you right there.

Absolutely do not do anything of the sort in relation to someone you work with. In fact, don't even befriend her on Facebook.

Now, back to this evenings comedy hour.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Don't worry, i'm on the pill :faint:

1 - 20 of 207 Posts