GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard too much negativity from Trump supporters about his victory. I don’t care if this is your belief deep down into your toes, believe President Trump will be victorious in a most spectacular fashion. Your pessimism, if that is your tendency, is not needed, and worse when you verbalize it to everyone that cannot escape your energy and enthusiasm sucking vortex.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts

Attachments

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,882 Posts
Prayers and positive vibes!

·
M62/76
11,958 Posts
Well said sir. Gun forums have basically become political forums this fall, unfortunately. Lots of folks exclusively posting political threads.

Reactions: nursetim

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
I pray for the President, and our country every morning.
Me too, I meditate on my bicycle ride at 4AM to work. Strength is a God given faculty of the mind. When I meditate on strength I like to use the 6 fold armor of God from Ephesians, as a guide. I often think of Trump and our country when meditating on strength.

Trump is strong, and his slogan "Make America Great Again" is about strength. A strong America knows the Helmet of Salvation (wholeness) as "One Nation Under God" A strong America knows our Shield is faith, faith sees the perfection of God's kingdom and desire manifest on earth. Faith is also a conqueror.

A strong America know the Sword of the spirit is the Word of God. The word of God is speaking the good message of our creator, whom we are made in His image.

A Strong America knows breastplate of righteousness. Righteousness is always right action, that our nation and president employ.

A strong America knows the Belt of Truth, always stand on what is true and decrying what is false.

Lastly a strong America has its feet shod with the gospel of peace. When we go into the world which symbolized by feet, we go with the message of peace.
President Trump has brought peace and continues to have peace as one of his greatest strengths.

I love that prayer

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
As one of the offenders, I wholeheartedly say MAGA! Vote TRUMP!!!

:waving:

Reactions: nursetim

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I have heard too much negativity from Trump supporters about his victory. I don’t care if this is your belief deep down into your toes, believe President Trump will be victorious in a most spectacular fashion. Your pessimism, if that is your tendency, is not needed, and worse when you verbalize it to everyone that cannot escape your energy and enthusiasm sucking vortex.
He’ll win.
I don’t know by how much. But I have a strange feeling.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
While you are praying, add a request for God to smite all the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, appointees and media in America, those that seek to destroy our freedom.
A good smiting is nice. :D

My wife and I pray every evening for America and for President Trump and his family.

Also in my evening piano practice, I end with America the Beautiful.

We've been doing this every evening since he won in 2016.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts

Indeed! Lots of folks on here I would not care to have standing with me behind the breastworks of Yorktown.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts