WE have a plan....

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DAKA, Oct 30, 2020.

1. DAKA

DAKA

Probably one of the stupidest political arguments right now is "200,000 have died from Corona because of Trump" coupled with "We (Biden/Harris) have a plan to deal with Corona" . We get it at the debates and in the commercials.
    First if you have this miracle plan, why the hell have you not implemented it? Senator Harris, you get to present and pass laws. Mr. Biden, your party has control of the House of Representatives where all the money gets spent- why have you not passed and funded this miracle plan months ago? Why do we have to wait and see who wins the election and you all get your butts back in Washington in January? Seems like if what you say is true, and you did nothing but hold your miracle plan, those 200K are on you.
    2nd, when all the political BS is peeled back, there is not one single Mayor or Governor that can honestly say that they did not get what they needed and more, to keep the medical system from being overwhelmed. Mobile field hospitals went unused. Naval hospital ships went unused. Charity mobile hospitals went unused. The private sector and Americans stepped up and met the PPE needs. The partnership between the White House and the private sector cranked out ventilators and not only met the needs, but replenished the emergency stockpiles. Not one, but multiple variations of vaccines have been discovered and are in final trials in the fastest time in history.
    Take your secret plan and shove it. I am too old to buy into snake oil scams and too experienced to not look at the real evidence/record
    Vote like your life depends on it!
    Why ? Because it does!

I didn’t write this but let’s make it go viral!!! Copy and post it

jconn465, happyguy, 45caldan and 5 others like this.
  2. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

When Biden or Harris are pressed on exactly what their plan is for the virus, they say they'll listen to the scientists, they'll form a commission, or we'll do what's best for the people and the economy. Joe's also offered platitudes like "we're not going to shutdown the country, we're going to shutdown the virus."

It's all politics and nothing else. Blame Trump for the virus, and tell people you're going to fix it.

3. Wojo88

Wojo88

Its called MSM, supported by Tell A Vision (TV)........

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Biden's plan of masks, social distancing, and shutting down the economy is
    amazing. No one has thought of those......:rolleyes:

Will Hunter be Surgeon General?

Scamp57, 45caldan, jeanderson and 3 others like this.
  5. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

Nah, head of the DEA. He has the requisite experience.

45caldan likes this.
  6. J_Rico

J_Rico

Hunter will be in charge of a new Youth Outreach program.

45caldan likes this.
  7. jr24

jr24

There's a Biden commercial being run a lot here about how he's doing to fight to keep jobs in america, tax those who outsource jobs and incentivise those who stay like it's some big new thing.

Ya know, the thing Trump has been doing since 2016.

Guess it's better than some of the other ones about his tax plans that are 100% lies if he doesn't completely contradict the plans he has promised the whole campaign.

45caldan likes this.
  8. g30nut

g30nut

Amen! TRUMP 2020!!!!

9. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

Well he is the smartest guy Joe knows.

10. seang23or32

seang23or32

My wife is a progressive Democrat and has been very vocal about how Trump "handled" the corona virus. I have explained to her (with a little success) that first of all this is pretty much uncharted territory as far as how the virus has affected the country.

I have also mentioned that the possibility of a pandemic has been around for a while now, why hasn't more been done as far as developing plans to counter it when it arrived. That is on republicans and democrats that have been in congress and executive branch for a long time now. Not someone who has been president for 3 years.

I guess the argument can and has been made that Trump would not listen to anyone else's plan but I don't think that excuse necessarily flies either. I believe the virus is a great threat but there has been too much political posturing to sort through to believe that the democrats have the people's best interest in mind.