close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We can put one in the win column

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by I'M Glockamolie, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I'M Glockamolie

I'M Glockamolie

I've read unofficially that the one shot has died, but that hasn't been confirmed anywhere that I can find.

And, at the end of the story, one in the stupid column for the dumb crooks.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6817774.html

Officer shoots NW Houston bank robbery suspect

An off-duty Harris County sheriff's deputy working an extra job shot and wounded a man who tried to rob a bank in northwest Houston this afternoon, police said.

A man wearing a ski mask and armed with a pistol entered the Vista Bank branch in the 14600 block of U.S. 290, near Gessner, around 1 p.m., authorities said. The uniformed deputy, working near the main entrance, saw the man and confronted him.

The gunman turned and pointed his pistol at the deputy, who then shot at least twice at him, officials said. The gunman then went outside and the deputy fired at least one more time, police said.

Houston police then arrived and arrested the man, who was taken to a hospital.

The attempted holdup was one of at least two reported this afternoon.

Authorities are searching for two men suspected in another robbery at a Wachovia branch in the 2800 block of Woodridge about noon, officials said.

At least one of the men reportedly pulled out gun, threatened a teller an demanded money during that holdup.

The men ran away with a bag of cash, but dropped the bag nearby as they fled.

2. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Good deal. bye bye.

3. blueiron

blueiron

An angel may get its wings when a hippie is pepper sprayed, but the entirety of Heaven rejoices when justice is done.

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

One more butt buddy for Ted Kennedy and his pineapple cramming love nest in HELL... well... bye!