Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is it about these Glocks that you do not like? If there was something that could be changed, what would you like changed on the Glock(s) you have?

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
Trigger, The Factory trigger sucks but it can be improved on with a little work..

Grip, Grip reduction work wonders on how a Glock feels in the hand.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Trigger and eliminating the finger grooves.

·
NRA Member
55 Posts
+1 for the trigger. I also wish they would have kept the "fish gill" serrations and RTF2 instead of the RTF3 on the Gen4.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
+1 for the trigger. I also wish they would have kept the "fish gill" serrations and RTF2 instead of the RTF3 on the Gen4.
A lot of folks bad mouthed the RTF2 and fish gills when they first came out. Now that they are in shorter supply, the moaning has died down and many now want to add a pistol with these characteristics to their collection.

·
Marine Infidel
636 Posts
Trigger and grips. Ghost setup worked great for the trigger and Talon fixed the grips. Now it is just awesome...

·
Registered
463 Posts
I want a 10mm longslide that takes 17+1.

DH
What he said, with an SF grip, a tough adjustable rear sight, and a nice magwell funnel (more on the tactical scale, than on the humongous race gun scale).

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
What he said, with an SF grip, a tough adjustable rear sight, and a nice magwell funnel (more on the tactical scale, than on the humongous race gun scale).
So buy a G21/G20 frame and build it with a LW slide......:whistling:

·
Registered
463 Posts
So buy a G21/G20 frame and build it with a LW slide......:whistling:
That would be cool, no doubt, and I will probably do something just like that, but I thought we were talking OEM wishes here.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sights. I don't really like that blocky U shape on the back sights. Rather have the 3 dots. That is all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not a fan of factory glock sights factory night sights yes, but the football post whites .....:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
more color, bell and whistle options. :upeyes: Nothing...no changed required.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
That would be cool, no doubt, and I will probably do something just like that, but I thought we were talking OEM wishes here.
If you're going to wish then think outside the box.....

;)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
trigger. love the reset, but can't stand the squishy feel.

grip width. i love the short grip length on my G27, but the width is too blocky.

plastic sights. should come with a metal ramp-style rear, not the goalpost plastic sharp edge sights.

other than that..... love the subcompacts.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts