Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Unmasked
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CDC Chair of Advisory Committee on Immunizations – “We’ll Just Get Rid of All Whites in The U.S. Because Non-White Immigrants Are More Likely To Accept Vaccines”

Though a COVID-19 vaccine is likely still more than a year away, according to experts, concerns over mandatory vaccinations have spread throughout the anti-vaxxer community in Texas, which is one of the largest in the nation. In recent years, prominent voices in the anti-vaxxer movement have settled in and around Austin, and a vocal Facebook group formed a political action committee, Texans for Vaccine Choice. This school year, nearly 73,000, or 1.35 percent, of Texas students opted out of getting at least one required vaccine for nonmedical reasons, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services. That number does not include home schooled children.

The anti-vaccine community, at large, believes that vaccines are a tool of government control that make big pharmaceutical companies rich and have side effects that can cause lasting damage. Sarah, a Benbrook mom who asked that her last name be omitted over fears her family will be targeted by people who support vaccines, said she’s more scared that she’ll be forced to vaccinate her two-year-old daughter than she is of the virus itself.

But as anti-vaxxer community is rising one Texas doctor went all in and said that she wants to get rid of all the white people in the United States because non-white immigrants are more likely to accept vaccines.

Read more and video:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/vid...mmigrants-are-more-likely-to-accept-vaccines/

·
Registered
43,659 Posts
But then who will pay for the vaccines. I mean, the government via the taxpayers, sure, but what's your tax base going to look like?

"This school year, nearly 73,000, or 1.35 percent, of Texas students opted out of getting at least one required vaccine for nonmedical reasons, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services."

If vaccines aren't effective with 98.65% coverage....we got a problem that can't be solved by getting rid of all the white people.

·
Registered
81,191 Posts
General statement:

If you don't think that the globalist progressive ruling class are trying to flood Europe, North America, and Australia with immigrants of color, then you are not paying attention.
At some point, the votes of the non-progressive whites will be meaningless. Progressives will have free reign, and non-progressive whites will be a permanent oppressed underclass.

I don't think progressives have thought this all through, and naively believe that Muslims will play along with progressive rule. They are in for a rude awakening.

It could be that some progressive leaders realize that they are destroying the West, but figure better that than to lose the war with the archenemy capitalists. The Left could not destroy capitalism economically, so they will kill it culturally/politically. This is the Frankfurt School theory of critical theory (constant criticism of Western culture and history).

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I'm not anti vax. They're usually fairly effective.
But i have a lot of concerns with rushed medical treatments for something generally less of an issue than the common cold.

If i or any of my family had some kind of medical issue, I'd consider it. But still not seeing any reason to line up whenever a covid vaccine is produced.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Think about how much the better the world would be if we didn't have to suffer the polio vaccines! Really Dude?

·
Registered
438 Posts
While "Capitalism" and "government control" has become the chosen fear words of the left and right, control and domination of the peasantry existed long before those words and fears did. Quoting the 'educated' elite from the past is kind of cute but not very thoughtful.
Is the 'lone wolf' to be feared by the people, or is it feared by those who seek to dominate?

·
Registered
438 Posts
"Where does anyone say anything like that?

You are making things up out of thin air."

Is it not implied?

The anti-vaccine community, at large, believes that vaccines are a tool of government control that make big pharmaceutical companies rich and have side effects that can cause lasting damage. Sarah, a Benbrook mom who asked that her last name be omitted over fears her family will be targeted by people who support vaccines, said she’s more scared that she’ll be forced to vaccinate her two-year-old daughter than she is of the virus itself.

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
Why is she still employed to say that in such a public place. By it is really stupid and ignorant. If over 98 percent plus have been vaccinated that must mean 95+ percent are whites. Then she clarifies that Hispanics are not a race. Just a designation. If she weren’t so ignorant she would know that races don’t genetically exist in humans. So whites aren’t a race either. But let’s go with all “whites” should that would include all those “Hispanic” immigrants she touted and it would include her and all the “whites” that get their kids vaccinated. Maybe she should get a jump on this and accelerate her death. I mean if she believes what coming out of her own mouth., it is the logical progression.

Why wasn’t this a headline on national news.

·
Unmasked
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Is it not implied?
No, it is absolutely not.

If that's what you think it implies, it sure says a lot about you.

·
Unmasked
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Is it not implied?
The point of the original post is not about whether vaccines are good or bad, the point is the chair of a CDC advisory committee recommends elimination of white people as a solution to a problem.

Sounds familiar, "The Final Solution"?

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
The point of the original post is not about whether vaccines are good or bad, the point is the chair of a CDC advisory committee recommends elimination of white people as a solution to a problem.

Sounds familiar, "The Final Solution"?
Except a select few who will run the world from their ivory towers.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
...I don't think progressives have thought this all through, and naively believe that Muslims will play along with progressive rule. They are in for a rude awakening...
"A rude awakening?" Is that what you call it when a living person's head is sawn from their body? When you're lined up at gunpoint, standing on buckets under a horizontal pole, neck in a noose before the bucket gets kicked? When you're bound, buried up to your neck, and then, until_your_death, you're used as a living target for large stones, as though you were an Israeli soldier? When you're used as a living shoothouse target for a bunch of child jihadis? When your wife and children - both male and female - are sold into a rest-of-their-lifetime of sexual slavery?

"A rude awakening"... I'll say.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts