GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to peek but forgot, and I was wondering if all protesting killed the game, it was obvious, or was it as predicted. NFL='s No Fans Left.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,717 Posts
Better than I expected with KC, but I'm not convinced that all will be.

I did like the booing from the stands when they all met on the field for unity. The Texans didn't come out for the anthem. Only around 16,000 tickets sold because of mandatory reduction by the NFL.

Cheifs on the way to another Super Bowl.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,448 Posts
There's another thread that says the small crowd boo'd the pregame stuff.

·
Registered
71 Posts
NO NFL! Not For Long or No Fans Left. Who cares about them anymore. You have a right to support them if you choose.
*I do not care about them at all. As a matter of fact I hope they fail. Really! I do not think I will ever give them any respect.
*Those of us that have lost loved ones so they can have the right to protest and complain about how bad their feelings are hurt or how bad life is just do not care anymore for them.

Reactions: Dynactus

·
Tin Kicker
10,394 Posts
I tuned it hoping to feel a moment of normalcy...30 seconds into the intro for Sunday Night Football it went full virtue signaling and political pandering. That is my full report of everything I saw.

Reactions: PhotoFeller

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
My nfl fan co-worker says the booing is a made up story. He didn't watch, but claims that on the sports radio he listens to, people who were there say the fans didn't boo, and it's all msm fake news
What's the truth?

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
upload_2020-9-11_12-27-41.jpeg

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I watched it too. They definitely boo'd when the teams linked arms.
I heard that the fans booed when the "Black National Anthem " was played.

What is that?

I want a Bald Guy National Anthem.

NOW!!!!!!!

And I better get one, or I'm going to start screaming at people eating peaceably in restaurants.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
The Star Spangled Banner is very much a part of the pregame warm-up. Missing the Anthem, taking to the field late and angering as many people as you can, is a great way to get soundly defeated. "Yay Texans! Go team!"
I don't really mind the Unity Moment (other than the L.E. reference) or the spiritual song.

The Chiefs are fun to watch and we that live near KC finally got a team that wins big. Of course that too is ruined by the politics of left wing fakery and sabotage! Some day! Some day these leftist elitists hiding behind fake propaganda, a fake party and billion dollar concerns WILL be in the defendant's chair for it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
The opening of the game was certainly a lot of pandering. I think they went overboard because they don’t want players to boycott games like they did in the NBA.
The Social slogan were on the field but they were small and I didn’t even notice them once the game started.
KC is going to be VERY GOOD this year. Did any of you see the pint sized running back we got. Reminds me of Darren Sproles. They don’t need to make much of a hole for him.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
The Star Spangled Banner is very much a part of the pregame warm-up. Missing the Anthem, taking to the field late and angering as many people as you can, is a great way to get soundly defeated. "Yay Texans! Go team!"
I don't really mind the Unity Moment (other than the L.E. reference) or the spiritual song.

The Chiefs are fun to watch and we that live near KC finally got a team that wins big. Of course that too is ruined by the politics of left wing fakery and sabotage! Some day! Some day these leftist elitists hiding behind fake propaganda, a fake party and billion dollar concerns WILL be in the defendant's chair for it!
All the K C players stood for the national anthem except for 1 player. The Texans stayed in the dressing room, they didn't come out for the anthem.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts