close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Watches & Rings For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by timothynelson, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Hello,

I have an assortment of Men's watches as well as Men's And Women's Rings. Watches include Gold Movado Museum, Accutron Two-Tone w/ Diamond Bezel, ESQ Two-Tone (made by Movado) as well as a few others. All are in great to excellent condition. Photos available for interested parties. Feel free to make any offer! :)

2. kidbuck

kidbuck Flashaholic

I posted a request for pictures of the rings earlier,
    the post was deleted???

Nice

3. baby74879

baby74879

Friend---You would do a better job if you included Prices.;Q

4. I have an assortment of Men's watches as well as Men's And Women's Rings. Watches include Gold Movado Museum, retail was $1250, seeking in ballpark of $450 and up, Accutron Two-Tone w/ Diamond Bezel retails was $995, seeking $400 and up, ESQ Two-Tone (made by Movado)retail was $675, seeking, $300 and up, as well as a few others. Rings include Men/Women's 14K gold ring (w/ three diamonds) retail $899, seeking $250 and up, Women's Yellow/White 10K Gold Ring w/ Emerald and Nine Diamonds, NEW, includes unused retail detail ID of $1,399.00, seeking $550 and up, Men/Women's Yellow Gold 10K ONYX ring, antique, retail unknown, seeking $200 and up, Men/Women's Yellow 10K Gold TOPAZ (HUGE!) ring, antique, retail unknown, seeking $200 and up, All are in great to excellent condition. Photos available for interested parties. Based off these prices, please feel free to make your best offer. PayPal preferred. Thanks!