close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Watches For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by plastic23, Feb 28, 2004.

1. plastic23

plastic23

I have the following watches for sale feel free to make offers.

A Citizen Aqualand divers watch. It has stainless steel case w black face and has depth gauge on left side and is is a quartz model. It is a chronograph with all 3 dials working perectly. Comes with factory rubber strap and is rated for 200m. SOLD PENDING FUNDS $85

A Citizen dive watch. This is all an automatic stainless steel watch that is rated for 150m with date window. It has a black face and steel band. The crystal is perfect with minor scratches on the black bezel. SOLD PENDING FUNDS $80

A Seiko Diver's 200 watch. This is also an automatic with day/date window with black face. Mint condition with Seiko stainless steel band (have all links) 21 Jewels and this is Japanese version of this model. Many use these for YAO conversions. $100 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last is a Citizen Echo Drive Titanium Chronograph Alarm. This runs on sunlight and has a blue face with day window. I have all links to band and watch case itself is mint but there are a few scratches on cystal. These are expensive watches but due to scratches on crystal, I am asking $150 SOLD

If interested please email me at mjbmello@comcast.net. I will accept USPS money order.

2. plastic23

plastic23