Washtenaw County deputy accused of indecent exposure, soliciting sex

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by steveksux, Mar 16, 2010.

1. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

http://www.annarbor.com/news/crime/washtenaw-county-sheriffs-deputy-accused-of-soliciting-sex-at-physical-therapy-business/
    This is a real shame, actually, if you ask me, poor judgement on the part of the Deputy. Not saying he did it at all, just that its way too easy an accusation to make, left himself wide open for this. All it takes is he said, she said and with no other witnesses, he's under a cloud of suspicion.

Basically, no matter how this ends up......

You just know it isn't going to have a happy ending...

:tbo:

Randy

2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

True. Better off going to one the doctor recommends, if any at all. He said/she said in cases like this can turn out badly.

3. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

"the department’s director of community engagement"

Seriously? WTF. "Public Information Officer" is flowery enough.

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

What kind of therapy place is full nude?

All the professional ones here require at minimum some kind of undergarment, even if it is the disposable type, but you are covered.

I would never put myself in that predicament. Just too risky.

5. BlueMalibu

BlueMalibu What Limit?

There are several message parlors or "Asian Spa's" in this area of the state. They have billboards all along I-94. It doesn't take a genius to realize that there is more than massages going on.

I really don't understand how these places can be in business while advertising so blatantly.

I suspect there is much much more to this story and that it isn't good.

6. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

You're probably right. And I just wanted to .... uh... reiterate... since nobody seems to have caught it..

Basically, no matter how this turns out......

You just know this story isn't going to have a...... happy ending... :whistling::rofl:

Randy

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  7. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

The edible kind count?

8. metal

metal

yep, I agree those places off 94 maybe you can get one but Randy you are 100% correct no happy ending here :rofl:

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I was starting to wonder it that was a reaaaallly localized slang or something, nobody was picking up on it :supergrin:

Randy

10. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

The local LE just ignore it, mostly. There is just too much of that going on. Local newspapers even have it flooded in the personal or massage service section.

There's an Asian massage place next to the dry cleaner's and everything I creep through the alley to go park in the backlot, as I pass by the massage joint, an Asian lady would poke her head out, look at me as I drive by in the marked unit, then she'll double check all the shutters and windows and then she'll close the door like they're closed.

Is there any other kind?

11. metal

metal

heck you don't need to go that far, my wifes bud was in ethics and morality in det and you really need to go no further than 7 and Van Dyke or 8 and Grossebeck for a happy ending. I'd prefer the place with the helicopter landing pad verses the place at 7 and Van Dyke but thankfully I'm married. She's got a surprise in a few LOL:supergrin:

12. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Damn, I grew up a little south of 8 and east of groesbeck. Had a paper route on Schoenherr btw 8 and 7 1/2 (State Fair). Either the neighborhood has changed or my situational awareness wasn't working very well at 13....

I went to HS at 7 and Hoover, a mile east of Van Dyke. I know THAat neighborhood has changed, Light on the neighbor, heavy on the hood...

Randy

13. metal

metal

My side of town too but I grew up closer to 7 and Harper. I'm talking the bars, I remember two "Dancers" B*** that so and so was taking all the money by giving BJ's and no one was tipping them LOL :rofl: didn't stay long or find out who they were complaining about.