Glock Talk banner

Washington State Glockers

7249 Views 55 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  fatboymoe
Hey I saw there was a "Northwest" Glocker thread, but I wanted to ask you guys if there were any of you that are in washington, where you are located, it'd be fun to set up some shooting events in some local areas. I am out toward South King County, and one of the awesome ranges down here is the Issaquah Sportsman's Club, it's kind of a down home range nothing too fancy, but it allows us to throw lead down range and the range master is cool. So if any of you guys specific to Washington read this let me know, it'd be fun to get some events going! Thanks again!
Reactions: Jamaal
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Registered
3,917 Posts
My full size Glocks are no longer safe queens. I can actually conceal carry them in this winter weather! One of the reasons why I love the Pac NW!!
Yeah, even in summer if you have a light weight button up shirt you can pretty easily conceal carry except for that one or two weeks of the year it gets up into the 90's. Most of us hide from that weather anyway so concealing isn't much of a problem.

ETA: at least here on the coastal side of the state.

· Registered
3,917 Posts
Howdy from the Eastern slopes of the Cascades... On the right side of the state. But I do miss my favorite lil town of Westport.

GO Hawks!!!!
Westport is nice, a lot of the rest of the county sucks though because of Aberdeen.

· Registered
450 Posts
Anybody here in the Hillsboro/Portland, OR area? I am in TN and need a Westcoast source of help.

· Registered
6 Posts
Another hello from the wet side of the state in Skagit County. Love all things Glock. If a man's gotta have a habit at least have an affordable one that lasts forever, shoots every time and will survive longer than we will. Adaptable to EVERY eventuality, changes caliber without an expensive upgrade. What's not to love? (Glad this old thread ain't dead.)

· woo woo
31,834 Posts
A heads up to the king and Snohomish county shooters who frequent DJs Loan and Sport;
Bruce Jordan passed away just in the last few days. Most you would know him as the guy in the wheelchair, nice guy, living encyclopedia of firearms.
He was always the first person to greet you by name, always remembered your firearm ambitions and was just an all around kind and fair person to buy from or sell to. ...or just talk, in general.
I have bought nearly all my firearms from him and Dave, never once regretted it and always enjoyed visiting and talking with Bruce and Dave, especially when Bruce's health was better in years past.
RIP Bruce, my thoughts are with Tina and Dave.

· Registered
25,888 Posts
A heads up to the king and Snohomish county shooters who frequent DJs Loan and Sport;
Bruce Jordan passed away just in the last few days. Most you would know him as the guy in the wheelchair, nice guy, living encyclopedia of firearms.
He was always the first person to greet you by name, always remembered your firearm ambitions and was just an all around kind and fair person to buy from or sell to. ...or just talk, in general.
I have bought nearly all my firearms from him and Dave, never once regretted it and always enjoyed visiting and talking with Bruce and Dave, especially when Bruce's health was better in years past.
RIP Bruce, my thoughts are with Tina and Dave.
I'm sorry to hear that

41 - 56 of 56 Posts