Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

· Registered
3,917 Posts
Hi, I just retired and moved to southern WA from Kali. Just wanted to dust off this thread and make it relevant again, lol
Welcome to the state. We might have a lot of rain, but we haven't been getting anything else like the rest of the country has lately.

Reactions: Mark9Fogger

· Registered
3,917 Posts
Lurking from Graham. Our motto is, "At least it's not Spanaway!"
That's sort of how I feel out here nearer the coast. The nearest town might not be very big, but at least it's not Aberdeen...

· Registered
15,389 Posts
Hi my name is Deltic. I started with Ft. Lewis. I thought I could handle it. When that wasn't enough I moved to Parkland. For the last year I have been doing Spokane all the time. I'm probably going to die in this state. :crying:

:2gun::supergrin:

· Registered
3,917 Posts
All you guys are on the wrong (Left) side of the state that has been taken over by California.

between Vancouver WA and Olympia WA is NOT part of the liberal sinkhole, the same as a lot of southwest Oregon and northern California don't deserve to be lumped in with those idiots.

· Registered
3,237 Posts
In Olympia here. I shoot at Welchers but just joined Glacier. Nice to have a range 5 mins from home.
My dad's a member at Glacier. I am planning to visit him in October, we will probably head to the range one of those days. Its a very nice club.

I grew up in Oly - went to North Thurston H.S. aloooong time ago. I never thought that Olympia would have such a nice gun range.

· Headed to WA
690 Posts
Welcome to the state. We might have a lot of rain, but we haven't been getting anything else like the rest of the country has lately.
It has been 7 months and I am loving this state! Yeah, the rain and overcast weather is no joke. But I am having a ton of fun hiking, sightseeing, traveling, etc.

· Registered
3,237 Posts
Flew out to Olympia last week. Had a chance to check out the WGS Indoor Range in Lakewood. VERY nice range. I remember Welcher's from back in the day. They picked a great location for their new range and new store front. Top shelf!

Had the chance to shoot at Glacier a couple of times with my dad, nice time. Helped him dial in his new Crimson Trace Laserguard for his Glock 26. He really likes it (changed from the laser grip model).

Nice to see some good ranges in the southern Puget Sound area.

Reactions: cougar_ml

· Registered
3,917 Posts
Reactions: Gloccker
21 - 40 of 56 Posts