GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
9,695 Posts
They will...just let a few of your pols speak with their contemporaries in Colorado and they will see dollar signs looming large...nothing our pols like better than dollar signs!

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Years ago, there was a movement in CA to change possession of a small amount of weed to an infraction. Good grief was there hysteria! I said that the public consumption of weed was a matter of culture and people would not stand around in public smoking weed. I was correct in my supposition. Now, it is legal in CA. However, it is illegal to smoke cigs/cigars/weed in a number of places. People don't smoke in the restaurants, the movie theatres, the public venues now - a matter of social pressure.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It’ll be legal almost everywhere in a few more years. Oklahoma makes Kansas and Texas look liberal by comparison and they legalized Medical Marijuana. Recreational always follows in a few years.
We deserve it too, we’ve been telling kids for decade that it’s no different than cocaine. Then they try it and figure out the authorities are full of sh-t.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts