Washington I-1639 back on the ballot..

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by SleeperSS, Aug 25, 2018.

1. pgg00

pgg00

I saw that. I was hoping we would have a small victory.

Ramjet38 likes this.

2. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Ugh. Still have a hard time believing there were enough idiots to even get that this far.

3. DonD

DonD

Wow, saving the residents from the awful scourge of Ruger 10/22s! A great victory for freedom.

Bunch of whiny, panty wadding, safe zone liberals. Waiting for another sanctuary city lover to weigh in and tell us this is a decision to benefit public safety.

21 yrs old to purchase a .22LR semi auto let alone an AR or Ruger Mini? Do these brain dead s**** even remotely comprehend that we have Marine and Army troops who have had a couple tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan in heavy combat before the age of 21 and you tools want to deny him the right to buy a .22? WTH is in the drinking water of these MORONS? Puke. Don

4. SleeperSS

SleeperSS

I don't know enough about the judicial system to comment accurately, but I wonder if the State Supreme Courts decision can be appealed.

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

It can... but it's going to have to be passed into law first, and then challenged, and then make its way through the appellate process to get to SCOTUS. Up to this point, SCOTUS doesn't mess much with state gun laws and assault weapons bans, age limits, etc... so I'm not sure how much good it would do... but the current court I don't think has heard a gun rights case.