close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Warning: Impact Guns

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ccagle, Apr 6, 2003.

1. ccagle

ccagle

Shoppers,

I wanted to share my experience with Impact Guns (ww.impactguns.com). On 3/18 I ordered a scope from Impact Guns. Then on 3/21 I received an email that the product was on back order for 3 weeks. I immediately sent an email to request that my order be cancelled. I did not receive a response to the cancellation email.

On 3/24 I received an automated email that the product had been shipped. Once again I sent an email to Impact to cancel the order. Shipping did acknowledge this email and did prevent the actual shipment of the order. My credit card was chared on 3/21.

I called Impact (3/24) and left a message for their accounting department. I did not receive a call back. On 3/25 I sent a third email requesting that a credit was applied to my account(no response)

On 3/26 I called the accounting department and spoke to a person that informed me that my credit card had been creditied.

As of today 4/6, NO credit has been credited to my account.

I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and the credit card company will credit my account.

2. Sentry

Sentry Senior Member

I tried getting a mag from them at one point and was guaranteed it was in stock. Got an email the next day that it wasn't after we ordered it. Tried contacting them to cancel it with no luck, wouldn't get back by email and refused to answer the phone. Mysteriously got it a few days later, but I wouldn't do business again.