Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Would you happen to have a link or reference where you saw this? We have some Antifa folks that are fairly active in our area and I wouldn't mind putting that out to the troops. Thanks.

·
Unfair Facist
30,030 Posts
A poster circulated by Antifa is saying the thin blue line symbols are Nazi symbols according to them.

It was circulated in Boston.
Artifa needs to be targeted and dealt with for what they are, anarchist thugs who need to be in prison enjoying quality time with their new husband's.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think the thin blue line logo is about the most appropriate and all inclusive symbol
I've seen in decades. I can't beive they can say something so negative about it. Seems like they just want to keep
Hate brewing any wAy they can.

·
Making lunch
1,010 Posts
Hah. They hate Info Wars too. Well, yeah they would. If you think about it, their friends all around the world are the same way.

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,971 Posts
This brings up something that has been weighing on my mind the past few days: Does anyone, particularly from TN, have any intel, or even rumors, about any BLM or antifa shenanigans planned for the National FOP conference in Nashville the week after next?

Reactions: Ohio Cop

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Artifa needs to be targeted and dealt with for what they are, anarchist thugs who need to be in prison enjoying quality time with their new husband's.
Nah, let's continue to appease them so their power grows to the point we're afraid to fly these flags and display these stickers or to even post here in this group out of fear. Since no one is really anonymous on the internet, eventually, if not just outed identities, actual individual threats and violence toward us will happen.

We LEOs/retired LEOs actually had a good standing in society, but the left, politicians and the media have taken care of that. Once we were "The City's/County's Finest" or "Americas Finest"(San Diego PD), but now we are all racist fascist thugs.

·
Unfair Facist
30,030 Posts
Nah, let's continue to appease them so their power grows to the point we're afraid to fly these flags and display these stickers or to even post here in this group out of fear. Since no one is really anonymous on the internet, eventually, if not just outed identities, actual individual threats and violence toward us will happen.

We LEOs/retired LEOs actually had a good standing in society, but the left, politicians and the media have taken care of that. Once we were "The City's/County's Finest" or "Americas Finest"(San Diego PD), but now we are all racist fascist thugs.
Frankly I just try to get along, so if some Artifa snowflake wants to get in my face and call me a violent thug I will do my best to live up to their expectations,

Right then, right there.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Speaking as a normal, God fearing, law respecting citizen, I can assure you that the
standing and high regard I feel towards anyone who keeps the streets safe and puts their ass on the line for my family's safety isn't diminished one little bit.
I may be crazy but I don't think I'm in the minority. People in my circles of influence feel the exact same respect and appreciation to current and retired Law Enforcement that i do. The media makes a lot of noise but they don't represent the majority. And I love the thin blue line flags, almost as much as my Back the Blue yard sign.

Robert

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Frankly I just try to get along, so if some Artifa snowflake wants to get in my face and call me a violent thug I will do my best to live up to their expectations,
Right then, right there.
I'm a "get along with my fellows" kind of guy. I generally avoid trouble because I am too old for fist fights but have limited patience when it comes to fools in the ironically named Antifa and similar destructive organizations that would physically attack all who did not bow to them.
I wonder if Antifa ever heard the saying:
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
I've always kinda viewed the Blue Line flag as a defacing. BUT (HECK) if the antifa fascists are getting bent out of shape about it I'll get one and fly it 24/7 illuminated by blue lights on either side. I'm getting a video flood light any way, anyone that doesn't like it can talk to Mr 12ga.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts