close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War with NK

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by Mountain10mm, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Mountain10mm

Mountain10mm

Ok, so if some sort of conflict happens, what happens to the economy? Are guns and bullets back in high demand, are there any stocks that skyrocket, are 60's era bomb shelters on contractors offering list, or ????

LASTRESORT20 likes this.
  2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Market will do its standard fluctuation..People will Hunker-down and watch...listen...buy more food / canned food...Beer bullets ..popcorn and pay their cable Bill...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. bdcochran

bdcochran

Well, you have been at war with NK whether you know it or not. Do some research and you learn about the hack of the Ukrainian power grid, the hacks of hospitals/movie studios. We did it to the Iranians and that country's nuclear program.

The Pearl Harbor of 2017 will not resemble 1941 (when my dad was on the cruiser Honolulu at anchor at Pearl Harbor). The front line will not be a distant military dock. It will not be a distant horde of Asians crossing a national border. It probably will not be a plane crashing into a building. It will be at your office, on the public street, in your home - when the electricity is turned off, the gas is turned off, the street lights don't work, and your computer is fried..

Grayson likes this.
  4. Grayson

Grayson

Bdcochran...It was hard brining myself to "like" that post even though I agree, because the thought that you're right is worrying. People flip out over minor power outages. Make it a widespread and long-lasting event, and....!

5. jmohme

jmohme

When it comws to North Korea, I have little concern about ammo shortages or prices.
    Im more concerned about what Kim Dung Ho plans on doing with his new toys.

I really think that the White House should send a freindly note to China explaining that due to military payrol expense, equipment, and ammo costs, there will be no ground war in NK.
    So, unless you want to deal with fallout, you might want to reign in That stubby little cockroach before he does something that warrants a response.

Descendant and happie2shoot like this.
  6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Decapitation is the plan. Better work.

Patriot2 likes this.