close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

No matter, either of my kids could write better than you when they were in eighth grade. :wavey:

Besides that, your theories are still totally whacked, no matter how many words you use to promulgate them. Frankly, people like you scare the hell out of me.

2. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

When handed my *ss, as you put it, on any claim I make, I typically defer and usually make note of said acquiescence on the thread; however, NOT EVEN ONCE has anyone on here come REMOTELY close to proving the government's cover up story without calling down the power of imagination or being crippled by their own cognitive dissonance as the end all for judgement, so to speak.

Other than that, if I'm right, which I believe I am on this topic, I'm certainly not going to oblige the seventh grade, school yard rhetoric of a bunch of insecure, butt sore folks who happen to have internet connections and the love for being willingly ignorant.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012

3. Peace Warrior

More insults.

As far as the facts concerning 09-11, you're wholly avoiding them. I understand, denial is a cognition that is one of humanities most primitive and pervasive when contemplating such a thing as 09-11 being an event planned by those who are supposed to protect us.

No hard feelings. In fact, the insults about my writing are kind of funny to me. If you knew me personally you'd know why. Anyway, have a nice day. :wavey:

4. Peace Warrior

It matters not what you or I believe, it matters what the facts are. Right?
    It matters not what you or I think, it matters what they actually did. Right?
    I agree to not be verbose if you won't. Deal?

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=101012

Please see: NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3.

5. Shinytop

Shinytop

What is really hard to believe it that there are still people believing our government did it. But then there are people who do not believe we landed on the moon.

6. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

Actually, no. I read the entire 9-11 thread, read all the various arguments, and still don't think your theories hold even a drop of water. As delusional as I think you are, I support your right to expound to your heart's content free from fear of our government. I don't trust the institution much either, but a conspiracy of that magnitude simply isn't workable, given human nature.

7. Peace Warrior

Fair enough, no hard feelings on my end. Believe as you will.

8. Peace Warrior

I don't refer to them as idiots, but rather ANTI-conspiracy kooks, or nuts, or flakes etcetera.

9. Ragnar

Ragnar

And your credibility - what little you had left - is gone.

WTC 1 & 2 were NOT designed to take the impact of a fully loaded 707 at 600mph.

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

- Leslie Robertson, Lead Structural Engineer on the WTC

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/The...ecurity/ReflectionsontheWorldTradeCenter.aspx

I have 2,000 hours on military 707's. For takeoff, rotation at about 140-142 kts, gear up around 170. For landing (flaps down) approach was a little over 150.

So, no, the 707 was not planned for 600 mph.

10. Ragnar

Ragnar

And your technical qualifications to make that call are? :upeyes:

11. Ragnar

Ragnar

Not when they are true.

12. dbcooper

dbcooper

The super secret ones designed with the help of the area 51 aliens can do mach 2 . They were flown into the towers by Amelia Earhart's clone and the pilot who faked Buddy Holly's death.

13. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

GNG is alot better when you don't read what anyone with less than 7500 posts say..........

14. Ragnar

Ragnar

Yes, para 3 is very interesting. Especially the last sentence where the authors admit

"No documentary evidence of the aircraft analysis was available to review the criteria and methods used in the analysis of the aircraft impact into the WTC towers, or to provide details on the ability of the WTC towers to withstand such impacts."

In other words, they were guessing based on stories they heard.

15. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

:rofl::rofl:

Is this supposed to be a catch 22 or something?

16. Peace Warrior

Wrong again. They weren't pilots, they were engineers and building designers.

Hey, a 757 or 767 cannot fly at 600mph so close to the ground without coming apart, but engineers ALWAYS over build the applications by at least a factor of 1.5 times what is going to be required, and more typically they design and build over by a factor of 3 times what is going to be required.

With regards to the 1 & 2 WTC, the outside columns, from bottom to top, were able to hold up to 5 times the weight above them. The inside, or core columns, were able to hold 3 times the weight above them. Why? They over built for the applications.

Now, you may be a pilot, but you are definitely not a an engineer.

17. Glock13

Glock13

If you really want to see Peace Warrior fall flat on his face, ask him what really happened on 9/11.

18. Peace Warrior

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no such caveat to sentence #3 in the report. Unless they pulled a switch-a-roo after all the FOIA requests. Hmmmm... if they did, that's telling the truth to the American People huh?

Anyway, NIST cannot get away with such a change, IF you are to be believed in the first place, as numerous sites have already captured the page before the change,.

Here's just one I had bookmarked.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/WTC.html

ETA: None of the pages I have show anything like you are asserting. Guess you are wrong again.

For instance, below is from NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3; additionally, I've included the ending and beginning excerpts, of paragraphs 2 and 4 respectively. No where in it does it have the sentence you claim to have found.

"[2.] ... extremely high velocity gusts.

3. The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707 - DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.

4. Because of its..."

^ Emphasis mine.

19. Smithers

Smithers

20. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.