close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2001, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. Ruggles

Ruggles

Bring me up to speed.....the U.S. Govt was behind 9/11 to use it as a excuse to bring war upon those who they said were behind it....got that concept........but why would those who publicly claimed credit for committing 9/11 do so knowing they would be hunted and killed by the U.S for doing so? I do not see where there is any logic behind that......

For the record I have no belief it was anything but what it has been reported to be, a vicious cowardly attack by a bunch of nut bags from the Middle East. Just curious......

4. Glock13

Glock13

Almost 3000 people murdered on 09-11-2012? Time to lay off the stimulants man.

5. Ragnar

Ragnar

And PW chimes in. But he still can't provide any real evidence or even get dates right. Sad.

6. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

It's going fine under the Obama administration:whistling:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NDT7am2VWw"]FAST AND FURIOUS: Under the Radar and Above the Law - YouTube[/ame]

7. MarinePride

MarinePride

They are there to sell you stuff, period. Useless junk you don't need that they charge a premium price for.

8. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.

9. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Your argument is flawed from the start.

We've lost too many first responders over the years, because they ran into situations they knew were dangerous, because that was their job. To argue that they would have run away if they knew the building was going to fail.

Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. Yet I've seen time and again, firefighters enter structures to locate/save people inside.

There are people, who put the survival/attempt to save other people/ be it brothers in arms/friends/family/complete strangers, above their own well being.

10. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

That's a great mindset for justifying getting involved in any conflict anywhere in the world if one's so inclined, as our government obviously is. Just convince enough blindly patriotic twits that their freedom is in danger and they're all for it.

I would argue that the rest of Europe should have been more vigilent about keeping Germany at bay once they invaded Poland and made their intentions known. It's their continent, let them handle it. Since they couldn't and especially since Japan hand delivered us an invitation to the war of course we would get involved at that point.But so what if some country on the other side of the world takes over some other tiny country? It's none of our concern. Let them know in no uncertain terms that once they bring that fight to us they'll be sorry. You know, the whole M.A.D. thing. It would also be good to have such a strong economy because we haven't been wasting trillions of $$$ on stupid wars that we could nearly shut anybody down just with trade sanctions and our financial clout with other nations.

But we can't have that now can we? Because that would make everyone prosperous instead of just the select few power players that currently are.

11. Peace Warrior

Okay, bring me up to speed, who publicly claimed credit for the attack on 09-11?

Note: The only public release I'm aware of is the one in/around Dec/2001, which this video was shown to not have contained the real bin laden. Heck, even the CIA admitted to creating it.

12. Peace Warrior

It's obvious you took offense to my post, but as I said on the other two threads where you mentioned this over and over, it was your posts that made me think there were two different people posting under your username.

Again, you say there is only you posting, fine, I believe you, but it is the impression I got when reading your post here on GT.

BTW: Who's following whom around? :whistling:

13. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

I wonder if all these wars are simply to institute OUR central banks in other countries, you know, Syria is one of the few countries left that have a central bank, maybe the Rothchild's want to eat that cake, too?

14. Peace Warrior

VVV :whistling:
    Yep, nailed that one I did.

15. Peace Warrior

D'oh!

[butters] Thanks for telling me Tweak, I fixed it little buddy.[/butters]

16. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Was the Navy Seal, who was recruited by the CIA, to kill an US naval officer, the one who turned you onto the 9/11 coverup?

Its about the only way any of your "evidence" makes sense.

17. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Are you comparing the possibility of partial collapse in a house or small building fire with the the F.D. commanders known certainty of a complete collapse of a 100+ story steel and concrete skyscrapers?

Nobody thought there was much of a chance of the first tower coming down like that. It took a long investigation to figure out why those buildings collapsed like they did and as you can see from this thread the explanation still isn't good enough for some people without having to include imaginary explosives.

But once that first tower did fall they had very good reason to call back everyone in or near the second tower that could find their way out.

I guarantee you the protocall for handling a jet collision with a skyscraper is very different today than it was pre-9-11 and if the same scenario happened on a similar building with similar structure tomorrow there wouldn't be anybody "running in" regardless of what orders were given.

18. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Guarantee me, based upon what? Your word that first responders would behave that way, and not act as they've trained/programed themselves to do, and have done in nearly every other call out?

19. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

Ok, here is a theory. The governement sends a troll to forums to stir up attacks. Blaming the government had been behind the attack on 9-11.

All in hopes to stir the pot and get us to react and take it out on the governement. Thereby giving them the right to inact marshal law. Suspend the election and make the Big O the dictator.

All the Bush was behind it blows my mind. One second they say didn't do anything when he was in office, then within 9 months of taing the oath. He was the mastermind behind it to take control of the country. You can't have it both ways.

As for being over seas fighting. I would rather have the fighting there than here. End of story

20. Ragnar

Ragnar

Yes, you nailed sad. You have a talent for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.