close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dango

dango

One last thing! Like you,9/11 was a tragedy and dark part of our
    history that none of us will ever forget!

I just want to know before I place blame. Too many things unclear here, too many unanswered questions and I am not convinced either way.

My hats off to each and everyone that was effected by this dark,dark day in our history and to all the unknown names of all these heros,my prayers go out to you all !

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. mike g35

mike g35

I am going to stop being nice and start getting real. You my friend are a moron.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

On top of that, this same group who can do all the above which has no qualms killing thousands of people don't bother to kill people who know the "truth."

Maybe it is just me, but if I were part of some secret group that can pull off flawless plans such as this would want to make sure to get rid of any loose ends that continue spouting off what really happened. They wouldn't be that hard to find either, since they are fairly public. They seem to enjoy uploading YouTube videos and post in forums to spread the word.

Offices like those would probably have UPS devices on each computer as well. The batteries on those things could possibly cause a nice fire and/or explosion should they get hot enough.

4. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

You have just crossed the line, friend. Eugene Whelen, Eng. 230, FDNY was my first cousin. HH

5. dango

dango

In a city of that scale how could anyone possibly know exactly who EVERYONE is or what who saw? And do you have any idea how many have died already ? Some people know when to shut up!

6. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

And most like to talk.

Again, we're talking about a group of people who can do the impossible (literally). Maybe they have hidden cameras and listening devices in every home in America. They could be watching you through your computer camera right now.

7. dango

dango

Ok,let me put it this way. Were I your most intimate and closest friend , could you be trusted with a secret,take it to your grave?

If you had any intellect and realized WHAT you had seen and know that something ain't right and your life might depend on it would you wait and observe or run into the street shouting out loud?

And like you said MOST maybe not all?

8. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

I disagree. This tired, old *ss excuse of office building contents causing all the explosions is merely the repeated fantasy notions of someone unwilling to accept the truth.

Obviously you missed this video of 7WTC that's been around since last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related

ETA:

If office contents caused these explosions in 7 WTC, they were some pretty "smart" office products to cause the building to fail. :upeyes:

NOTE: TSMO, see the penthouse structure collapse (upper right corner of the screen) just before the fade to black? I compared to this to numerous other views on video and there is no escaping that WTC 7 was imploded on 09-11-2001.

Now, since WTC 7 was imploded, what else are the conspirators lying to us about concerning the 09-11 event?

9. Peace Warrior

You hold a great position, and this one little nagging fact bugged me too for the longest time. Well, it bugged me until I found out that NIST NEVER TESTED, CHECKED, OR LOOKED FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO EXPLOSIVES USED ON 09-11-2001.

NIST made the proclaimation(s) that no explosives or trace of explosives were found in all the numerous piles of debris they went through. Some genius (I say that in bigheartedness) finally realized the right question to ask NIST was on this wise. "hey NIST, did you actually look for, test, or try to find any explosives or trace of explosives?"

Basically NIST answered on this wise, "NO, we NEVER TESTED OR LOOKED FOR EXPLOSIVES as there wasn't any good reason to do so."

NIST's answer makes any rational person go, "WTF!!!"

Yeah, I believed him.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  10. Peace Warrior

The chess reference rings true. I suck at chess, but I'm smart enough to understand why I lose so much. When I was growing up my next to oldest brother, in his day, would have been a match for any chess great you might think of "on any given Sunday." He played chess to win trophies, gamble on side bets at tournaments, and make "little" money off his games as well, but I digress.

Suffice to say the chess players or those that understand logic and strategy need only listen to the world news for a week, write down or memorize the names of countries spoken about concerning our military's deployments, and then look at the a map of the Middle East area. Yeah, it is a chess match, and oil, not case metal trophies or a few bucks for each game like in my aforementioned brother's case is the goal.

My brother would oft times give up a specific chess piece or two so as to gain an advantage on the board, these neo-cons you speak of give up American Husbands, Wives, Sons and Daughters in order to "gain the advantage" in the world.

This "manure" has to stop!

:wavey:

11. Peace Warrior

:wavey:

12. Peace Warrior

Defensive am I? Wow... just wow.

VVV Allow me to retort by reiteration then. :supergrin: VVV
    I reiterate, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. :yawn:

(Please Glock13, receive this next statement as an OVERTLY OFFENSIVE cognition and not defensive as I am baiting you to the uttermost of my limited ability with written text on the internet. PLEASE fall for it!!!)

Glock13, YOU PERSONALLY do NOT want to challenge me on a psychologically intellectual level. I dare you. :dancingbanana:

NOTE: Please do not receive this as a challenge for all comers or certain others of you on GT as I wholly admit I'm :notworthy: to call out some of you. :embarassed:

However, Glock 13, please do "sir." ;)

13. Peace Warrior

I read everything you wrote, and I'd like to think I have firm grasp of the foundations of as well as an understanding of the tenets derived from occam's razor; however, you have yet to comment, interject, or otherwise controvert the video evidence available, and which I supplied a working link to you, concerning the irrefutable proof of the implosion of 7WTC on 09-11-2001.

Is it because that you now unequivocally agree that 7WTC was imploded? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or, is it more so your failure to understand the very nature of buildings can be brought down by implosion? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or finally, if my two suggestions keyhole into something that doesn't line up with your reasoning, please elaborate on why you haven't responded in your own words then.

lemma know. Thanks. :wavey:

14. Peace Warrior

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dango, we all have issues, but at least now I know, "you're a card!"

:rofl: :rofl: :tongueout:

15. djf

djf

Reading seanmac45's beat down of Peace Warrior in the last 9/11 thread. It's quite refreshing.

Another question, if it was all controlled demo, why wait until WTC 7 was empty?

16. djf

djf

You poor outnumbered baby. There there, you need a hug?

How many people stated over and over and over that there were explosive things in all of those buildings like generator fuel, explosives from the .gov agencies, and Acetylene.

At the very least you're making a huge assumption about the causes of those explosions.

17. soflasmg

soflasmg

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

18. mike g35

mike g35

And this is what I was referring to PW. Shame on you pal, you've got no right to make people relive that day through your stupidity.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

19. Bruce M

Bruce M

Millions? Millions in New York City alone?? Speaking of making up facts...

20. Smithers

Smithers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.