close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.

What caused this at 7WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH

3. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?

4. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH

5. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist:whistling:

6. Peace Warrior

Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...? :whistling:

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions? :upeyes:

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001?

7. Peace Warrior

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!

8. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH

9. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

This is my surprised face at that response: :yawn:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  10. Peace Warrior

Only an idiot would rely on the because of 12 year old copy machines exploding so perfectly timed :upeyes: so as to cause a building to collapse. :rofl:

This is really hilarious stuff! :rofl:

Just say you do not want to believe it, but sheesh you two, stop making yourselves out to be so gullible. I understand cognitive dissonance from the ANTI-conspiracy kooks, however, this takes it to a whole another level of being purposely asininely stupid.

Anyway, NIST states that 7WTC's column # 79 failed and this caused the global collapse of building 7. If you two are to be believed, I guess column 79 was where several of your 12 year old copy machines were placed.

Anyway, we now know that NIST is wrong and you two are wrong.

No, 7WTC was imploded on 09-11 and this video is merely one of dozens made on 09-11 that proves it beyond all doubt.

11. Peace Warrior

While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.

There are just too many eyewitnesses that state differently and I believe them a LOT more than I believe you.

Additionally, there is way too much video photoage and way too many audio recordings from the day of 09-11-2001, which clearly and unequivocally controvert your entire premise, theory, and or hypothesis concerning such office items being able to cause what is clearly evident on the aforementioned graphic material.

12. Peace Warrior

No, I cannot catalog 7WTC contents. I could speculate and or make conjectures, but there is no way I could make any sort of reliable, itemized list.

However, on the other hand, if you'd like to try to take a stab at giving examples of items that could cause what we witness and hear in that video, I'd be willing to read and scrutinize your offering(s).

13. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Now, was that really so hard? HH

14. Peace Warrior

Totally understand your sentiment... I get that way with specific people on the internet too.

15. Peace Warrior

16. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Peace Warrior,

it's time for another "retard" moment courtesy of me, the one who beat you down during the previous 9/11 circle jerk.

Since a B757 will "come apart" at 600 mph, wouldn't that explain the parts of the United 93 found a distance from the crash site? You remember don't you, the Illumanati shot it down was basically your stance from the earlier threads, and parts of the aircraft were found away from the PA crash site as a result?

Funny thing is that your so delusional, you don't realize your circular logic just ends up screwing yourself.

Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0

17. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

I don't think you're listening to what everyone else is saying. OF COURSE there were explosions inside 7WTC, big ones, and many of them.

Only an idiot would expect anything else considering what was stored and used in those buildings.

The question is not whether there were internal explosions, but rather what proof there is that these were caused by intentionally planted and detonated bombs as part of some bizarre, all-consuming conspiracy.

And the answer to that question is that there isn't any.

18. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

As someone who's worked with explosives, the biggest fact that remains undiscovered, and would conclusively prove. And who's mysterious non appearance, pretty much conclusively dis-proves the "explosive implosion" theory, where are the explosive indicators?

Where are the fragments of the support beams/structure severed by military grade explosives?

Where are the detonator fragments?

Where are the initiator indicators?

Granted, I've never demo'd a building. But the few times I worked with EOD blowing up small cache's of weapons/UXO we found fragments from what we set off. Having seen the required amounts to demo that, and whats left over, you'll never convince me you could hide from the entire world, what it would take to demo 1 tower at the WTC, much less 3.

But, like I said, you believed a "navy seal" was recruited by the CIA to kill a naval officer, I can absolutely beleive you'd buy that 9/11 was an inside job, and the buildings brought down by explosives.

19. dango

dango

Damn I hate talking politics,too many bone heads!
    And thanks to you WARRIOR ...........!
    What is a (neocon).? They are dilligant group of people who have worked there way into all seats of power and controll WORLD WIDE.
    A very elite group who own all control all and censord all!

They have a term called(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !
    This price is usually payed in (BLOOD SHED) your's,mine,the
    towers,the wars,on and on and on ,etc.!

The media,they own it,our government,yeap,that to !Anything worth owning they own,oil,gold,unbelievable powers.Even our millitary is exploited by these sick *****!

Lets talk oil!does anybody here realize how important oil is?
    All plastics,paints,tooth-brush,more than half your car is made OF OIL ! One tire=7gals oil Think. Everything is based on ONE resource.
    And is finite and not infinite,only so much on this blue ball and the BS rages!

In the world,the Arabic nations own and control 25% of all the oil reserves on this planet. We can't just blow up towers and kill people straight forward for the oil so they invent subtle sneeky tactics to throw us off.They think we are stupid,maybe they are right ,yes?

Any chess players here? Look at where we have millitary might and maybe think?You think it not probable to be an inside job on the towers,(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !THINK!
    THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING !

And of course,I have a list of people that would rock your world
    before they do !!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Thanks WARRIOR !

20. dango

dango

When all truths are with-held what is left,blind faith or common sense ?

Yeah.thanks big time Peace Warrior , into the freigh,fray,fraaaaaaaay,
    Whatever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.