close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wanting a glock 17 price check in texas?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by AWMP, Oct 3, 2004.

Tags:
  1. AWMP

AWMP

Looking to buy a Glock 17 best price in Texas (central texas if possible) thanks
    AW

2. Guy Powell

Guy Powell Guest

GT Distributors in Austin. Around $389.00.

3. Gatman

Gatman

Do you know if they ship and how much if so? I would be interested in a Glock 19 as well. Are Night-Sights avilable? Please more info or a telephone number I can reach them at.

4. Guy Powell

Guy Powell Guest

www.gtdistributors.com

I think it's up to the customer for things like nights sights, and one needs to be a police officer to buy guns from them. Hard to beat their prices.

5. TexAg

TexAg

I finally shot one yesterday comparing it to my father's G19 and I finally decided on the 17 (just like the slightly longer grip basically and I have a G36 for carry). But anyways, I've been price checking too here in DFW; Oshmans was $499 for one with 10 rounders, and a dedicated gun store with an indoor range has used (and externally pretty abused looking) ones for $489, but I think they are a little overpriced on everything. The gun store also had G19 full cap mags for $26 which I believe is about $6 too much from what I am seeing advertised elsewhere. All the gun stores around here always seem to be overpriced. Gun shows are your best bet I believe.

I think I will wait for a gun show near X-mas time to buy mine with full cap mags and I think the price should be $480-490ish.

6. AWMP

AWMP

When I get back going to check out "Just Glocks" in Cooperas Cove usally have good prices. I have two Glock 19s and wanting to get a G17.

7. Keifer

Keifer

Cheaper Than Dirt (FTW) has them NIB for $469 ~

I would personally check out the next gunshow myself
    (Cheaper Than Dirt isn't always that)

Good dealers are Bachman Pawn or Doc Walther....

8. idahoglocker

idahoglocker

AWMP- I was stationed there at ft. hood, got out of the army a few months back. I bought 3 glocks from Ed at Just Glocks- a 17, 21, and 22. with a military I.D., you can get the 17 or 22 for $435, and the 21 for $509 (I think its $509). It's the best non-leo deal in Texas. Well, maybe.

9. Burrito

Burrito

If you're gonna be in Waco, try going to Praco Gun and Pawn. It's a great shop. They've got a good selection. They're price is gonna be $499, which seems to be average. It's my favorite store.

10. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

$449 at any decent gun show in Tx.