Wanted to pass along a great deal in wireless phones.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by KING-PIN, Mar 27, 2010.

1. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

Boost mobile (owned by Sprint/Nextel) now has a plan out for Blackberrys. The Blackberrys on Boost Mobile's network run on Sprint's CDMA network rather than Nextel's crappy iDEN network.

It is $60/month for, the Boost Mobile usual, unlimited EVERYTHING (except Direct connect, but who uses that anyways.) That's unlimited minutes, texts, email, data, and everything else you can possibly do.

Also, if any of your are interested, you can also tether it to your laptop using a program downloaded from tetherberry.com at no extra cost each month.

Hope this helps someone out there! It's one smokin' deal!

:rofl:

2. citori59

citori59 Lock Guru

I have "Straight Talk". 30 bucks for 1000 minutes and 1000 texts per month and the rollover. I now have 46 hours of talk time. Got it at Waly World.

3. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

Although it is a good deal dollar wise, Straight Talk is not a Blackberry Plan.

That is what KING-PING is posting about.

Blackberry Rules !!! :rock:

4. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

Do you know for sure if the Boost Mobile Blackberry can be tethered to a Laptop ?

Don't need it a lot but occasional use is nice.

I have a Cricket Wireless Broadband USB that barely works and the coverage is poor.

I already have an unlocked Blackberry. Can I use it on the Boost Plan ? According to the Boost site a new Blackberry Curve is $249.00. Yikes !!!

5. Reissman

Reissman Millennium Member

Good deal for sure. Do you know if it will Roam? In general sprint is good service (i have a sprint for work) I end up using the roaming quite a bit at no extra cost. If this boost will Roam like the regular sprint phone It may be worth canceling my Verizon BB for it.