close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted to buy

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SchoolTeacher, Feb 18, 2003.

1. SchoolTeacher

SchoolTeacher

I believe in both concepts of "conceal" and "carry." Therefore I am looking for a small, single stack .380 or above as my constant Little Friend. Second priority is another purchase: a Beretta Tomcat. I current have a S&W 640-1 but this will be going to the wife.

Thanks for your assistence.

2. tomtom

tomtom

Take a look at the Bersa 380, bankers model. Nice little single stack double action. gave one to my spouse some time ago.
    Cost of 2nd clip is very high so ask for it at the time you ask about the gin

3. wayne5plus1

wayne5plus1 Marketing Guy

4. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Did you ever think about an S&W 442/642. The small J-frame airweights are great everytime guns. They slip so easily into a pocket of a pair of jeans or a jacket. They are quite a bit lighter than the 640. Also the G26/27 isn't all that large. Something smaller? Beside the Bersa (Which I have no experience with so I can't help you with), you have the N.A.A. Guardian .380, the Kahr's come pretty tiny, or the Beretta Tomcat 3032 is pretty neat for all the time pocket carry. Eddie C.

5. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

NAA Guardians are pretty darn small. :) Haven't experience one yet, but what about Kel-Tec P11s? They appear to be pretty darn small and still got the 10+1 capacity goin. Just a thought. Oh yeah, almost forgot...Seascamps or whatever they're called. Saw a new on in the gun shop just the other day. Funny thing was...a little sign that said "Do not shoot anything other than Winchester 115gr Silvertips." ;I

6. Eddie C.

Yeah James, the Seecamp was designed with the Winchester Silver Tip round. Other rounds are a tiny bit longer and seem to get hung up in the gun. Not all the time but most, enough that you wouldn't want to stake your life to it without the Silver Tips.

**On a side note** I have met Larry W. Seecamp many times at the gunshops here in New Haven and Fairfield County Connecticut. He's a real nice guy even though a little eccentric. He kinda reminds me of the comedian Professor Irwin Corey. I don't know how many of you guys remember him from the 1970's. He used to be on all the shows i.e. Johnny Carson, the Dean Martin Roasts, Merv Griffin, Mike Douglas, etc. He used to come out in a Tux with sneakers and a 4 foot long tie that didn't match the Tux. His hair would be all messy. Well Larry reminds me of him. Nowhere near that extreme but a lovable easy going guy. Very soft spoken and very likable. I love the guy. You would never guess it was him unless he told you. He did one day the first time I met him. He comes into this gun shop with a couple of his guns and I said to him "Whatcha doin' selling those?" and he said "Yeah". I said "Those are great little guns!" that's when he thanked me and told me who he was. I have run into him a lot since then and we always have a good time. Eddie C.;f

7. Saruman

Saruman I carry a GLOCK

i like the Keltec P3AT.. it's fairly new but it has almost the same size as the P32.. nice little pocket beast...

8. Eddie C.

Saruman, I have talked to a couple of Holster makers here on Glock Talk and the word out is that the Kel-Tec P3AT (P3-8-T)(P380) won't be out to May 2003. So if you want one save your money. From what I hear they are going to be something else! ;f ;f ;f