close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WANTED - Streamlight M6

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Carlson1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Carlson1

Carlson1 Senior Member

2. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

I will give you a reliable source if you are serious on purchaing. The largest distributors of Streamlight in Texas is www.policesupplyonline. E.mail them and they will give you the best off line price. Great service.

3. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

If their regular price for a M3 light is 179.99 I can hardly wait to see the "best off line price".

4. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

Gloack1 I guess you have A-D-D or something, because it clearly says that the list price is 179 and the sale price is 119.00. if you can find it cheaper than point me that way.

5. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

Or something... so they have a decent sale price for the m3, what is the normal price for the m3 is it 179 or 119? can you please remind me how much you want for the replacement lithium batteries?
    it appears that you are employeed by policesupplyonline since all of your whopping 16 posts are directly related to this website.

6. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

Don't be jealous, maybe they can save you money. There will always be the expert who can not be impressed. Unless you have half million dollars of these products in your shed, your just a ordinary user like us. Maybe I did plug them too much.

7. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

What would I be jealous of? I'm sorry that I am not as impressed as you are with your outrageously overpriced stock. I wish you and your business good luck in selling your overpriced stock.