close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted Camping Equipment

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Highlander 1008, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Highlander 1008

Highlander 1008

HELLO FOLKS,

GOT TO HAVE CAMPING EQUIPMENT - GOT TO HAVE IT NOW! GOING TO LIST MY STUFF FOR TRADE. FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE, LET ME KNOW. hAVE EQUIPMENT FOR TRADE - GREAT!

IF NOT, WE CAN TALK.

HERE IS THE BOOK:

Please im or pm me. Email is messed up! Getting it fixed!
    Prices are not fixed. Some are negotiable.

505 PIONEER Metal detector
    Will tell you what is in ground before you dig; saves time and needless effort digging for trash. Tells you how deep object is, as well. Cost was $400, asking $225 or very reasonable trade

Browning 3-9x50 scope– mint, no box – retail is $350 – asking $200 Will consider trades – especially high end folder – new or used, but, must be in excellent condition

Magazines

Heckler and Koch - MK23 12 round 45ACP, new in orig packaging, mint condition - I have 4 at MSRP of $100 + each. Will sell all $60/each.

Browning, Pro-9, std - $35 each. New in box. Mint. Have 2..

Wilson combat 45ACP, #47, “OX" and “OXD” new in package. MINT $17 EACH SOLD PENDING FUNDS (+ shipping)

Mec-Gar SS 45ASP - Mint - $12 each (+ shipping) - SOLD

Numerous glock mag - $10/each +shipping

Knives
    HAVE 100 STERILE CARBON SURGICAL SCAPLES AND 100 SS STERILE SURGICAL SCALPES - $75 PACK

Benchmades: all new and in mint condition

*530 _name ? – mint and really sharp little dagger style blade - $60

*551 griptilian - $60

*960 Osborne D2- mint $160

*Pro Tech Godfather model 921 - all ceramic black – NIB $175

Have 100 sterile #15 carbon steel surgical blades and have 100 sterile #10 SS blades – in orig box and indiv, packaging for streilizaion
    Carbon blades - $75 and $60 SS blades Ideal for evac or survival kit Will break up boxes if needed

*X502K Leathrman - 154cm blade and multitool - $65 – reduced - $45. Have two left: bits to driver are slightly used –an odd job got them. The Rest of the knives are mint – never cut with

Leatherman Waves - Cryo treated and tempered - $55 – Reduced - $55 – HAVE A BUNCH (ABOUT 8 OF THEM) Wal-Mart is $70 – lowest retail cost available

EARLY era Kershaw Dagger –Mark #1, dual serrations in opposite recurve - with sheath (top of sheath is torn) Knife is 95% - 155.00 Knife is excellent collectors piece. Will consider trades of equal value–

German Hubertus by Rostfrei, Solingen steel. German red stag handles, excellent condition –more than 55 years old –. – Asking $150, but will consider trades. Will send pics via mail (my email is not working). Only about 1500 of these were made. Red German Stag is sandwiched between two sets of leather washer rings. This is an excellent cost, but I will entertain trades of equal value.

When this knife was made, Germany was coming out of the war – about 1952, and the only claim to fame they had was their steel – Soligen. It was at this point that “Soligen steel” was actually a prime steel. The country could not make military blades but they made some of the finest hunting blades in the world. - $150

Kershaw

*New in Package: 3 blackouts – serrated 2 straight edge (total 5) - $55each 2 chives SS in package $40 each

*Blur 1670 - $65 each (black blade) 2 IN PACKAGE

*Baby Boa’s in package - 2 -$50each`

*Blackout 1550 - $55 (black blade) 2 new but no packaging

*Whirlwind 1560 - $50 (Finished blade) 1 left

*1660 - SS - $45 1 left 2 new but o packaging

*1660 - black - $50 -1 left no packaging

*1600 - SS - $30 –

*1600 - Black - $35

Please IM/PM me. My email is screwed up.

Custom Kydex sheaths of
    your design (if they are “makeable”) or mine are $45 and up. Best investment
    ever! For anything and anywhere. I do not use the thin Kydex – only the 1/8th thick sheets

Lights –

Have nylon carry sheath for first TL3 buyer – Can make Kydex sheath for a little more - will fit molle suit. Tac vest

TL3 LED- new and mint condition-no packaging - $80

TL3 – Xenon new in mint condition cannot tell any wear on the light $80 (will send 3 eLithium batteries) – have 2

TL2 – xenon – Have several. New but no package – mint condition - $55 – have two (will send extra batteries

ED2 DEFENDER – ASKING $75 – sold

Pentagon 3x light – retail is $135 – selling for $95 – pending funds – not heard from individual in several days

Misc.

Finally, the finest Battle Knife made in the world today. 100% custom and nothing is out sourced. Several styles, 1/4" thick ATS, bead blasted, black micarta handles, 416 SS guards and butts, and everything is 100% custom. This includes one modern war hawk that will never lose a fight!! Everything is done from raw materials. Will provide references from various spec ops, CIA, Seals, Rangers and an attempt, by Marine force Recon, to do intentional damage to the knife but could not do anything but remove 1/16 of an inch of steel from the tip from dropping it from a 10 story building (an entire squad and one knife). Can make in any steel but the cost will increase substantially. Lists for $650, last year cost $450. 2001 was $300, (increasing in value) ICCKnives Model #5 – selling $500

Cannot come down on the ICCKnife. Is going up again in May or June. Was told to $800 Hawks are as well. Have two that I will customize for you. Handle can be done any way you want – snake skin or other skin and wrap, micarta, etc.

Have sold two. Will sell/trade the #5 for an upper to an AR 15. The hawk will go for a lower with no receiver.

Hawk is SOLD – BUT I HAVE TWO MORE THAT I CAN CUSTOMIZE FOR THE CUSTOMER – re. HANDLE AND THE BALANCE (CAN REDISIGN THE HAWK FOR A THROWER), and I can utilize stabilized Walnut Burl or use your choice of Micarta.

Because the cost of this knife and hawk are rising so quickly, I want to sell them, but might entertain trades. Looking for:

• M6
    • 6.8 upper for AR 15
    • Level IIIA vest or above
    • Complete AR 15 or AR 10 minus receiver

Thanks! William

Please pm me ONLY - EMAIL IS MESSED UP RIGHT NOW!

More Below!

"Fat Max" range finder - laser indicates range up to 100 ft +/- .25 inch. Cost $150 new, will take $75 or trade on extremely high end knife OR DAMASCUS billets.

Pentagon 3x xenon light - virtually mint. $135 original cost - taking $85

New Fat max 77-153 self leveling levels with orig unused batteries - $100 retail, taking $55 - never used. Have 2 of them and never used #77

HEY AND HELLO TO THE CHILD IN YOU! Finally have a large selection of model rocket engines - all C and D - cost is usually $12 to $18 - these are unopened packs of 3 - fresh! $5 plus shipping.

I also have a Browning 3-9x50 scope that is brand new. no scuffs, marks etc.
    Original $330 asking $200 – will consider trades
    Will consider trades – especially high end folder – new or used, but, must be in excellent condition

Finally, a new 2005 Kirby with all 22 of the standard attachments (including the MACHINE MOUNTED AND HAND HELD FABRIC AND CARPET CLEANING SYSTEMS – BETTER THAN HAVING A PROFESSIONAL DO IT): Orig. cost was $2000: Believe me, I will work with you on this one. Will be generous in my trade. Not stupid in the trade, but I will consider the unusual nature of the product. It is the best that is made. REALLY, WILL BE GENEROUS WITH THE NEGOTIATIONS!!!!!

I appreciate you taking the time to look all the way through this “book” of stuff. Got a bunch more. Have to catalogue it when I get it out of storage. Fever is keeping me at home at the moment (cut leg with chainsaw and it has abscessed and I have possibly developed staff.

Thanks

William