close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted: .22 rifle for plinking and target shooting

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JALucia, Jan 26, 2004.

1. JALucia

JALucia Academy Cadet

Am looking for a target or plinking rifle in .22 lr

Bolt action is preferred.
    The Kimber 82C is something I've been looking into but I don't have enough money for a new one and the one (yeah, just the one) on gunbroker starts at $650.

I just want something to get into rifle shooting besides a pellet or bb rifle.

Any suggestions on or anyone who has something like this to sell please lemme know.

-joe

2. Magical_Merlin

Magical_Merlin

check out www.rimfirecentral.com All about rimfires and it seems the best deal going is the CZ 452 series rifles. Check it out. Merlin.

3. iweb

iweb

I have a nice Remington Matchmaster model 513T with a Tasco 4X21 scope that I would sell for $350 plus shipping. This has a very heavy barrel for target shooting and was used by the military to teach soldiers how to shoot. It has a bolt and clip.

4. Guest

I have a like new Marlin 60 semi-auto 22lr for 125.00 shipped. Email me at copper.cop@verizon.net

copper1170

5. ebigfish

ebigfish FinsUp! FinsUp!

I'm still shooting a Marlin Glenfield bolt action .22 I bought new from JCPenny back in '68. (1st gun I ever bought... $34! wish I'd of spent the extra $5 and got the scope that came w/ it...) I would like to find another clip for it. still shoots right on the money!
    don't know if the quality is still the same after all these years; if it is, I'd go with something from Marlin.

-Fish

6. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

I have a Ruger 10/22 %80 condition for $100.00 shipped. Stock walnut and Blued.