close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Want to trade my 34 for a 17

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by DRAGON1970, Mar 9, 2010.

1. DRAGON1970

DRAGON1970

Hello all. I have a model 34 with Heinie rear sights and Dawson front sights, brand new Talon grips, exactly 300 rounds. I want to trade for a RTF2 model 17 with the fishgills.

I live in Orlando and am thinking a local trade would be best. I don't mind going thru a local FFL if needs be.

2. roundgun

roundgun

I'm interested if you decide to sell :supergrin:

3. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Ok this is the best I can do for you... because there is no way I would sell or trade my (2009) G17RTF2 even though I want a G34 when I get one I'm going to run it on my RTF2 lower.

But I know a guy who would be able to find you the trade your looking for pretty fast... only problem with looking for the "Half Moon" models is NOBODY really wants to let go of them now...

If your interested PM me and I will give you his name and number. He's in Winter Haven and yes he's an NRA certified instructor and he might be able to get you one still brand new.

Just keep in mind now your trying to trade something common... for something more rare.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  4. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Ok I let Mickey know you would be calling him he said they would work with you on the trade to get you what your looking for.