close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Want to rent a Glock rear sight tool....

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by XMM, Jan 8, 2007.

1. XMM

XMM Not a Daddy!

Hi folks. Nope, I'm not a moocher! :supergrin: I need to install some Mepro night sights on my G20 and would like to borrow someone's sight tool.
    Putting your mind at ease is at the top of my list: I will send you the replacement value of the tool before you even mail it to me. That way, if I'm a crook or if I break your tool, you've got the $$$ to buy a brand new one. :) When I send the tool back to you, you deduct whatever it cost you to initially send it to me plus $10 for the favor and send the remainder back to me.

Obviously there's a lot of trust here on my part that you won't rip ME off, so I'd prefer to do this with someone who's been here awhile. Sorry if that sounds haughty, but people that come here often generally want to keep their noses clean and maintain a good reputation.

PM me if you're willing to help out a fellow GTer!!

:wavey:

2. gary newport

gary newport

First, why not tell us where you are located? There just might be a GT member within, er, shooting distance who has a sight pusher and would be willing to meet you at a range.

3. jstforme

jstforme

sorry i didnt even read your post, why dont you just use a punch wrapped in something. thats what i did and it works just fine

4. XMM

XMM Not a Daddy!

Thanks fellas. :) Found a GTer with a sight pusher.

Yeah, if it were the $3 plastic sights, I'd be comfortable banging away with a hammer and a punch, but since these are night sights, I didn't want to risk damaging them.

Thanks again!