close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Want a camera for your palm pilot, heres one cheap.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by kf4zra, May 2, 2003.

1. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

i have a Veo Photo Traveler camera for palm devices that i got yesterday. i dont really need it, it just came as an add on promo (by mail of course) when i bought my palm. im kinda low on funds right now, so all of my unused toys have been sold to go to finance the "help John pay his rent fund"

This camera sells in stores for $100. they have been selling regularly on ebay for about $85 + shipping. i figured i'd offer it to my GT friends for $75 inc shipping, or as a trade for something interesting. lemme know what you've got, an AK drum would be nice :)

heres a link to the site that details and specs for this little camera.

http://veoproducts.com/Traveler_Palm/default.asp

this is the exact stuff you get in the store cept it does not have the pretty retail box. you will have to settle for the lame-o white box they shipped it to me in.

i have a pic of the actual camera, camera case, instruction booklet, CD and wonderful white box, at the bottom.

WARNING!!!! The instruction booklet for this device contains a section in french. for those with sensitive stomachs, i can cover the french writing with a big black sharpie, but for the meantime, in case anyone is actually interested in reading the french instructions i have left them untouched.

if you have any questions, please pm or email me.

Thanks

John

2. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

Bump.

Do i hear $70??

John