Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in line at a coffee place getting ready to order and a guy with a shaved head and sun glasses walked in front of me and started to order. I looked at him and he quickly says, "Oh, were you ordering". I gave him a hard look and said, "Yeah". He backed down quickly and moved away.

:tbo:

·
ComfortablyNumb
5,256 Posts
You and your "hard" looks....

Reactions: seanmac45

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap! Hot coffee on my keyboard and fingers! :animlol: :rofl:

Reactions: seanmac45

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Well here I am again---LOOP----------------------------------------------------Me

Who is Mr Krebbs?

----I'll have a MOCHA - and Mr LIne Cutting @@$$%####**@@@---- here is gonna pay for it!---

Do you know who I am man---- didn't you see that tactical web strap on my back right pocket!!!!----

DO YOU even know who Royal Robbins is man----

See these Shoes??? --- Hidden pockets, yea that's right, Secret Pockets ---- you are so close to death I can smell it on you---- BACK up man== back up realll slowwww--- I have a special keychain that will make your finger sore for like hours----- So you have to ask yourself-- do you feel lucky-- well do you punk----

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Well here I am again---LOOP----------------------------------------------------Me

Who is Mr Krebbs?
Mr. Krebbs is an infamous cop hating troll who was banned from Glocktalk a while back.

He resurfaced recently as "Krebbzie" but I haven't seen him around lately. Possibly Eric got wind of him and gave him the boot once again. :wavey:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was in Chipotle last year getting something to go. This guy next to me kept staring at me. I thought he was MF'ing me and I almost said something. When I went to pay he paid for mine instead. I said thanks, shook his hand and then cussed myself out in my head.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm here for you bro'.

Me and my super secret bad guy vaporizer wristwatch from my morning cereal box!:tongueout:

I hate linebutting [email protected]#$#@

·
Unfair Facist
26,873 Posts
What? you didn't say, "it's on cuz!"

:rofl:

·
Meat Popsicle
1,098 Posts
shaved head and sun glasses
Did he have a retired cop car with more antennas on it than when it was in service, too?

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, you know him!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:laughabove::yourock:

·
NRA4EVR
11,659 Posts
I was in Chipotle last year getting something to go. This guy next to me kept staring at me. I thought he was MF'ing me and I almost said something. When I went to pay he paid for mine instead. I said thanks, shook his hand and then cussed myself out in my head.
A few years back, one of our sergeants and a lieutenant met for dinner. The sarge wanted to go to Burger King, and the ell-tee wanted to go to a local deli. The ell-tee got his way, of course. As they walked toward the door from their cars, some tie-dye wearing hippie chick called out to them and walked up quickly. The sergeant, under his breath, told the lieutenant, "See, that's why I don't want to go here. Buncha damn hippies all over the place." The hippie chick came up and said, "Officers, I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you do, and thank you!" Sarge was speechless. :cool::supergrin:

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm thinking about going back to the same coffee place today........ wonder if I'll have another confrontation... :strong:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm thinking about going back to the same coffee place today........ wonder if I'll have another confrontation... :strong:
Carefull now partner. That 5'2" 100lb counter girl with the nose ring looks like she could take you:tongueout:

·
Why so serious?
65,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 124 Posts