Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Centerfire Systems has some for $699.00, finish is bad, but they say perfect working order and no pitting. Also FEGE's in .32 ACP if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I got that email too. The one in the pic looked like it was pretty "pitted" to me. Looks like it spent a lot of time in a wet flap holster.

For $700, Id pass.

·
Premium Member
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, they look pretty beat to me too IMG_0781.JPG . Just thought I'd pass it on. I got a much better one years ago for $330.00.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL. Dont forget these :D....

Yes, they look pretty beat to me too View attachment 740448 . Just thought I'd pass it on. I got a much better one years ago for $330.00.
I had a pretty nice Mauser (byf42) back in the 70's that I traded off on something I just had to have then. Dont even remember what that was now. :rolleyes:

Picked up a couple of P1's a few years back that were in pretty good shape. Other than the aluminum frame, one was built with mostly P38 parts. It also had the weaker frame, and I sold it off. The one I kept had the reinforced frame and newer slide with better sights. They both shot OK, but I didnt see the point in keeping the weaker of the two.

Even though what CFS is selling are a bit rough, they are WWII guns and will still command that higher price, especially these days. Personally, if I was looking for one, Id just spend the extra for a decent one.

Reactions: glocker1

·
Premium Member
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL. Dont forget these :D....

I had a pretty nice Mauser (byf42) back in the 70's that I traded off on something I just had to have then. Dont even remember what that was now. :rolleyes:

Picked up a couple of P1's a few years back that were in pretty good shape. Other than the aluminum frame, one was built with mostly P38 parts. It also had the weaker frame, and I sold it off. The one I kept had the reinforced frame and newer slide with better sights. They both shot OK, but I didnt see the point in keeping the weaker of the two.

Even though what CFS is selling are a bit rough, they are WWII guns and will still command that higher price, especially these days. Personally, if I was looking for one, Id just spend the extra for a decent one.
That's a MUCH nicer holster than the one i got.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That's a MUCH nicer holster than the one i got.
Thats not the holster than came with the gun. Those were pretty rough.

That one is a Pacific, Canvas & Leather reproduction. They had some nice stuff, especially when it came to the German repro's. Unfortunately, their supplier burned down a couple of years ago and they went out of business.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts