close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

walther P22 and mossberg ...trade for CCW.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rsm688, Jan 12, 2010.

1. rsm688

rsm688

I have two guns I want to either sell or trade towards a weapon for concealed carry. Both of these guns are like new with litte use:

I have a like new Walther P22 5" target barrel with the walther laser and had the feedramp professionally mirror polished to allow all types of ammo to function 100%, have a little over $500 in it. Has maybe 200 rounds through it and not a flaw or blemish anywhere, $395

Also I have a mossbeg 835 ulti mag, 24" barrel, mossy oak break up, ulti-mag turkey choke, briley duck choke, tru vis fiber optic sights, like new condition been used to turkey hunt a few times and duck hunt once and thats it. Maybe 60 rounds through it $275

I also have, that I will trade, an apple iPhone 3G 8GB that is practically new, my phones screen got cracked and I bought this one to use in the time it took to get a new screen and get it replaced on my other iPhone that has all my data and contacts in it. Was used for about 2 months and has a $30 hard case for it as well. Don't really want to sell it outright as I am going to keep it for when my current iPhone dies or gets broken but want a weapon to carry more than a spare phone right now.

Thanks,
    Spencer

2. rsm688

rsm688

Okay I have had a bunch of PM's about what guns I might be interested in, can trade up or down on any of the following:

Seecamp .380
    Walther PPK .380
    Walther PK .380
    Glock 26 possibly a 19
    Kel-tec P3AT
    Micro Desert Eagle .380
    Beretta 84/85 Cheetah
    S&W airweight revolver and most revolvers (no junk, I have a pile of junk revolvers already)
    Colt government .380 (was my carry gun but had a trade offer on a .308 AR i could not refuse)
    Any other quality small size pistol I can carry easily

Thanks,
    Spencer