close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Walther G22

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by ahtsay, Mar 30, 2006.

1. ahtsay

ahtsay

Hello,
    I'm infatuated with this carbine. Does anyone here have any experience with it? The main question is, Is It Accurate? :) It looks really cool, chaka pwede pang plinking lang sa bahay. Si Infinity din pala in love dito...diba Jay??? :supergrin:

2. ahtsay

ahtsay

Let me post a pic...

3. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

I was thoroughly amused by the ad for this rifle on the Walther USA web site.

[​IMG]

I think this baby is a good candidate for the "Rifle suggestions for stray cats" thread. Is the G22 available locally? Who is selling it, and for how much? The US web site puts its SRP at $420, so that over P21,000 if you convert it. Is that a reasonable price for a .22LR rifle?

4. ahtsay

ahtsay

I saw one at Nashe at MCS for 35K,medyo mahal....if the price includes the license then baka pwede na. I just want to know if its accurate before I decide...does anyone know???:)

5. jasonub

jasonub

try pb dionisio and just get an anshutz bolt action. It should be more accurate than the plastic walther. And much cheaper too. dont know if they still have in stock. I bought 2 from them 1 bolt and another semi auto. too bad i sold those:frown:

6. Django

Django

That Walther is also available at PB. IIRC they were selling at P28 thou ++ during the last gun show.

7. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Does anyone know how the accuracy of the Walther rifles compares with the CZ .22s?

8. infinitecolt

infinitecolt

Looks good but very picky on ammo. A lot of negatives on the reliability and accuracy.

9. vega

vega

Actual selling price is around $360 here in my area.
    For me I'd rather have the 10/22, hell lot cheaper.

10. ahtsay

ahtsay

i have a .22WMR bolt action Anchutz, its a tac driver! No problem with accuracy here. But this Walther looks really sexy and the barrel is factory threaded (Catch my drift? :supergrin:). The Ruger 10/22 is also nice...is it accurate though? I'm looking for a plinking gun and the "threaded barrel" of the Walther sure will help keep the neighbors smiling.

11. jasonub

jasonub

my semi auto anshutz has a factory threaded barrel;)

12. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

10/22 is accurate and will give the walther a run for it's price :supergrin:

13. ahtsay

ahtsay

Jason, I didn't know Anchutz make semi autos, kalo ko puro bolt action eh. Is it accurate? Hmmm....parang pwede ah, what you think Jay? :) 15 yrs ago....I wanted a 10/22 na. You can even buy this trigger to make it full auto. Pero medyo luma na yung 10/22 don't you think?

14. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

pare,

i like both talaga (10/22 and the Walther) pero save up for ur STI pare that's ur best choice!! so am i confusing u more?:supergrin: :supergrin:

15. ahtsay

ahtsay

After no one wanted to buy my brand spanking new Para, I've given up on my dream STi na . :upeyes: I don't want to spend like 20K making the Para competitive aaaannd then sell it at a loss. I figured just buy ammo and practice, and until I become as good as Jason....I'm just gonna plink at tin cans at home. :supergrin: Parang the only STi that I will be holding will be yours jay...hahaha!!!!

16. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

The STI .22lr rifle is based on 10-22 action, MSRP is $1,049.72. My Ruger 10-22 was only $189.99 with Simmons 3X-9X scope a few years back. It is accurate at 50 yards. Sayang at bawal dito ang mags na over 10 rounds.

17. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

My fellow BOGs, click USPSA.ORG then look for Area II. There will be a .22 handgun and rifle match on May 27. I am shooting that match. If anyone is interested to shoot it, let me know so we can meet up somewhere in the area. The range is kinda hard to find.

18. gunfool

gunfool

guys price check naman nito dyan sa atin at kung saan ang dealer. pahamak 'tong binili kong mga accesories dito eh kaya klangan na naman ng 22LR rifle.:supergrin:

19. OrlyBrown

OrlyBrown

I found this old article in Rifleman magazine.

20. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

I find the walther g22 striking and sexy.. I wonder how much a 2nd hand costs.. And whats the cheapest price for a bnew na available hir sa Pinas..

Parang gusto ko na bumili hehehe

Walther defense catalog