Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read about many issues regarding the relatively new Walther pps and went into buying one with some trepidation. I came across a gray-framed version that I couldn't resist. The gun rags and what have you will lead you to believe that it is astronomically thinner than any other pistol and while the grip and slide are thinner is not super drastic, until you shoot it. This gun is fantastic in my opinion. I pocket carry a 26 or a ruger sp101 daily but have added this gun to the rotation as well after shooting 350 flawless rounds through it about an hour after buying it without cleaning. Now I am a 2-gun carrier with my 26 and pps. I always read people harping on glock copycats but I feel this pistol is a nice compliment to the glock basic design. The slim grips makes it super easy to hold and it is extremely soft shooting making aimed strings of rapid fire easier than my 26. You do give up some capacity but I have never felt under gunned with my five shot snubby so 7,8,or 9 rounds of 9mm will foot the bill nicely. Just wanted to share my thoughts that walther has built the single stack 9 everyone here is always clamoring for...check it out. I would love it more if only it were 500 like glocks but you cant get everything.
Safe shooting
Patrick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts