GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I got my very first pistol of my own at Walmart from grass mowing money when I was 14 (mom made actual purchase) My last purchase was a Colt 6920 for $889 several years back. Used to be a thing before Sam died and the rich liberal spawn took over.
Back in the 80's I did, but in those days Walmart sold ARs, Mini-14s and handguns.
Those were the days when Walton still used a lot of independent truckers to keep inventory in his stores.
A few of my shops customers hauled for him and some even got paid eventually.
I kind of avoided buying from Walton in those days. Now I shop there when I am on the road when other options are inconvenient to access.

Reactions: Ranger357

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I was in my local Wal Mart yesterday for some other items and stopped by sporting goods to grab a box of shotgun shells as i usually do when i go there and there was no ammo whatsoever. Now it’s become another reason to go elsewhere for the other things i used to buy at Wal Mart.

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
I bet [part of it] is so the RIOTERS can't get them
Checked my local small town WM out today. Talked to a clerk that I know.

He said it was temporary due to the unrest in the nation. He said they are still selling what guns and ammo they have. They even got some ammo in last night. You just have to ask for it, and they will go get it from the storeroom, if they have it in stock.

·
Federal Member
29,223 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts