21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Procrastinators can go suck eggs.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
If Old Man Walton could see what became of his namesake.

Now, I am an avid WalMart shopper. Ya see, most people view Walmart as a low end retailer. This is wrong.

View it as a high end flea market and the whole experience is greatly enhanced.

·
The wind serenades a purified man.
4,032 Posts
Seems like I remember WM pulling their guns and ammo off the shelves during the Rodney King unpleasantness, as well as a couple of times since then. Since I hold WM in minimum high regard, I don't trade with them much so I could have misremembered.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have bought 2 Mossberg 500's as well as a .22 and another gun from my local WM They beat other retailers and LGS prices by allot. Even managed to get a little shotgun ammo too. My son in law works at a WM in State College Pa and says that a few of the stores will stop selling firearms and only the ones who sell lots will get inventory.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Gee, wally world pulling guns out again.......................how many times does this make? They need to get out of it and stay out.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Listen, it's MOSTLY PEACEFUL SHOPPING going on in Philly.
Wonder if there are an adequate amount of scooters, during these shopping sprees. They are always in short supply here.

·
NRA Life Member
63,390 Posts
I have never even thought about Walmart when shopping for a gun.:dunno:
Back in the 80's I did, but in those days Walmart sold ARs, Mini-14s and handguns.

·
Director of civil unrest
8,556 Posts
Our Walmart pulled its firearms off display in Woodstock, GA, a conservative suburb of Atlanta.

A google search showed similar posts at ar15.com for Tennessee
Our local WM still sells long guns but pulled all handguns a few years ago and now handgun ammunition, primers, powder, reloading dies and bullets.
They no longer have a catalog for you to peruse for firearms they don't have in the case.
Also, they seem to either not be stocking reloading components or run out as soon as they come in.
They've caved to the left(ards).

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was at a Walmart in Frederick, Maryland a couple of days ago and noticed the guns were gone. At the time, I just assumed it was a supply chain issue.

But I agree with the decision. I'd rather not see Obama's hypothetical sons running around with additional weapons.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts