cant find my other thread . so this will covering second half of 7
dont read if dont wanna know .
Episode Breakdown - 7B
The following is a breakdown of the episodes in 7b. This is a compilation of filming info and educated speculation that we have gathered throughout the season. It does not cover everything that happens in each episode. While we believe most of this information is accurate, please note that anything can change by the time the episodes air.
Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Rosita, Aaron, Eric, Sasha, Enid, Tara, Jesus, Gregory, Father Gabriel, Ezekiel, Morgan, Carol, Richard, Ben, Jerry, Simon, Tobin, “Garbage Pail Kids” (New junkyard group) and finally…Penis Tree.
Location: Hilltop, Kingdom, Highway, Alexandria, Woods
* Team Family has a meeting with Gregory about fighting the Saviors. He will most likely turn them down. Maggie’s potential leadership is looming.
* Jesus leads Rick, Carl, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Sasha, and Daryl to the Kingdom to meet Ezekiel where Rick tries to convince them to join the war. Rick’s attempt fails and they leave. Daryl stays.
* Rick and Co. encounter a herd on the highway and also find explosives (likely the same ones seen in the promo pics). Should be an explosion in this scene.
* Father Gabriel encounters the mysterious “Boots” from episode 8. This is speculated to be new character Tamiel from the Garbage Pail Kids. We are supposed to find out her identity in a later episode. “Boots” is rumored to take Father G along with a bunch of Alexandria’s supplies back with her.
* Saviors, led by Simon, go to Alexandria, likely looking for Daryl.
* Rick, Michonne, Aaron, Tara, and Rosita go looking for Father G and encounter the new junkyard group (and the penis tree).
Characters: Rick, Michonne, Tara, Aaron, Rosita, Father Gabriel, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel, Morgan, Richard, Daniel, Jerry, Ben(?), Jadis, Brion, Tamiel, (NEW!) Garbage Pail Kids
Location: Kingdom, Carol’s Creepy House of Horrors, Junkyard
* Rick’s group goes back to the new group’s headquarters at a junkyard. Rick is forced to fight a crazy spiked walker in their junkyard fighting pit. This is supposed to be some kind of test to prove Team Family’s worth. Rick wins…
* Rick tries to make an alliance with their leader Jadis in order to help grow his army against the Saviors. By the end of their encounter a deal is made. Rick is asked to bring the GPK more guns in exchange for their assistance.
* Richard is still desperate to fight the Saviors. He devises a plan which involves leading the Saviors to Carol and baiting them into killing her. He thinks her death could encourage Zeke to agree to war. Daryl supposedly goes along with this plan until he learns Carol is the target. This is supposed to trigger a fight which can be seen briefly in the trailer for 7b.
* Daryl finds where Carol has been staying and visits her. The two share a hug or two and talk. Carol cooks for Daryl. We do not believe that Daryl tells her what happened with Glenn and Abe. He ends up leaving the house and goes back to the Kingdom.
* It’s rumored that Daryl makes “friends” with Shiva.
Characters: Negan, Dwight, Eugene, Dr. Emmett Carson, Negan’s harem, other Saviors
Location: The Sanctuary, Dwight’s former house(?)
* Most of the episode appears to take place at the Sanctuary.
* Eugene cooperates and is put to work for Negan. He supposedly gains status, which grants him access to some amenities. His experience at the Sanctuary should be much different than Daryl’s.
* Dwight visits a house, which belonged to him and Sherry before the ZA. We think something will happen here that might be the start of what will become Dwight's turncoat arc from the comics.
* It will be revealed who wrote the note and helped Daryl escape. (Sherry)
* It’s speculated that Dr. Emmett Carson (the Doc at the Sanctuary) will take the fall for Daryl’s escape and be killed.
Characters: Rick, Michonne, Tara, Father Gabriel, Rosita, Sasha, Judith, Garbage Pail Kids
Location: School (with carnival), Alexandria, Junkyard, Woods, Hilltop
* Rick and Michonne go scavenging for guns at a school which happens to also have a carnival set up there. Military trucks and tents were also at the filming location. Rick and Michonne will share some sexy times as well as moments of levity in this episode.
* Rick has a close call while fighting a large group of walkers and almost doesn’t make it out of alive.
* Rick, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Father Gabriel make a visit to the junkyard, presumably to turn over guns they scavenged as per their agreement.
* Rosita visits the Hilltop to enlist Sasha’s help with something.
Characters: Maggie, Daryl, Sasha, Eugene, Rosita, Negan, Simon, Jesus, Enid, Gregory, Dr. Harlan Carson, Saviors
Location: Hilltop, Sanctuary
* Sasha and Rosita apparently go rogue on a mission to the Sanctuary. Seems like they are on a suicide mission to take out Negan on their own.
* There’s a scene where Rosita and Sasha set a car on fire. Then later another scene where a few Saviors are herding walkers into storage containers, using water jugs to cover their heads. Rosita and Sasha take out these Saviors.
* Sasha makes it inside the Sanctuary while Rosita does not.
* There are rumors that Eugene gets an opportunity to be rescued but turns it down. What’s goin’ on there, Eugene?
* Saviors come to Hilltop and take Dr. Harlan Carson. Maggie and Daryl have to hide and are almost discovered.
* There's whispers that it will be revealed that Jesus is gay.
Characters: Carol, Ezekiel, Morgan, Ben, Richard, Jerry, Daniel, other Kingdom people
Location: Kingdom, Carol’s house, other outside areas
* According to information listed in casting calls and other rumors that have surfaced, both Richard and Ben die in this episode.
* At this time, we think Ben’s death will be caused by some shady dealings from Richard during a supply drop. We’ll call it “melon-gate.” It’s believed that he will stir up a conflict between the Saviors and the Kingdomers as another attempt to get Ezekiel to fight back. But Ben will end up paying the price with his life.
* Morgan was seen dragging Richard’s body. We believe Ben’s death will trigger Morgan to regress back into “crazy mode” and he will kill Richard as a result. His life wasn’t all that precious, was it Morgan?
* It's speculated that Morgan will go back to Carol and eventually tell her what happened to Glenn and Abe. Carol filmed at the Kingdom, so it appears she goes back to encourage Zeke to fight.
Characters: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Tara, Father Gabriel, Jesus, Daryl, Maggie, Aaron, Negan, Sasha, Gregory, Tobin, Eric, Natania, Cyndie, Rachel, Beatriz, Kathy
Location: Sanctuary, Hilltop, Oceanside
* Tara ends up breaking her promise to Cyndie and tells Rick about their group. They travel to Oceanside along with a large group of Alexandrians.
* Since they brought such a large group to Oceanside, it seems that their initial meetings might not be entirely peaceful. We suspect there will be conflicts and the Oceanside women might not agree to fight. However, Team Family does appear to get a hold of their weapons.
* Supposed to be some really cool ocean walkers in this episode.
* Sasha will become Negan's prisoner. Very possible we could see a remix of that comic Holly scene where a Savior makes an aggressive advance on Sasha. Probably won't end well for that Savior.
Characters: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Daryl, Maggie, Sasha, Rosita, Tara, Negan, Eugene, Jesus, Dwight, Simon, Father Gabriel, Aaron, Eric, Enid, Carol, Morgan, Judith, Ezekiel, Scott, Tobin, Jadis, Tamiel, Brion, Jerry, Daniel, Dianne, Eduardo, GPK, Saviors
Location: Sanctuary, Hilltop, Alexandria
* Negan catches word about Rick gathering an army and heads to ASZ with his Savior troops. Sasha and Eugene are also with him. From what we have heard, Sasha does not arrive alive.
* There's rumors that Michael Cudlitz came back to film for the finale. Most likely a flashback/ dream sequence involving Sasha's death.
* The Garbage Pail Kids are also at ASZ and filming reports suggest that they do fire at Team Family. Looks like they double crossed our heroes and fight alongside Negan.
* Episode is basically a chaotic battle, LOTS of gunfire, smoke, and possible explosions.
* Rick and Rosita are supposedly shot. Injuries do not seem serious.
* Eugene tells Team Family they should surrender. Appears to be siding with the Saviors. (Come on, man!)
* Whispers of a possible remix of the second line up scene from the comics. We are hearing it will be much smaller and might only involve Rick and Carl. Negan might attempt to Lucille Carl, only to be saved by the Kingdomers (Shiva!!!) at the last second. Hilltoppers eventually join in on the fun when they arrive a little later.
*Michonne filmed on a large crane during the finale. This appears to be a remix of the Andrea tower scene from the comics, only it will involve Michonne and a member of the GPK.
* Saviors and GPK were both witnessed retreating during filming. The battle has been won and war has officially begun! Reports of speeches, chanting, and cheering during filming. Looks like the end of the episode will be everyone (ASZ, Hilltop, Kingdom) rallying together, ready for all out war.