Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Philip, I'm just trying to get ready for Waldorf, what will you be using in Maryland, fresh bait or lures??? Hopefully see you on Sun.. ;a ;a ;a

·
Registered
700 Posts
Well Phil,you don't mind if I call you Phil do you, Us boy's up north here, when we get done sloppin the hogs, milkin the deer, and all our other chores, us boys up here like nottin better then sittin around the pot belly stove, drinkin beer outta a cardboard container,and pickin the chittlins and grits outta our teeth with an 8lb. NY trigger. All the aforemontioned to be read outloud with a HEAVY southern accent. ;f ;f ;f ;f

·
Registered
700 Posts
Phil, you mean you dry fire and practice, I think that's cheatin or somthing, Jerry was right when he told me to watch out for you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Actually Phil I didn't detect the slightest bit of an accent when you were explaining to me how you had never shot a real gun before and you weren't really sure which end the bullets came out of and you didn't know who put that silly yellow thing on your gunand,need I continue. Yup, Jerry watch me throw out that hook and I bet that big old nothern boy will swoller that hook rite down to his gullet.;e ;e ;e

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.