close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waldorf pictures

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by lethal tupperwa, May 16, 2004.

1. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

post them here.

For me it was too hot to carry the camera around.

Or maybe the water bottles took up too much room.

2. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Before I traded the camera for water.

3. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

I cought the person brass handed;N

4. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

In case you have never been there.

5. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

I could not shoot the plates cause I did not have any CLIPS but I brought lots of mags :)

6. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

I'm glad that I'm not the only brass policeman!

7. Carlitos

Carlitos

Ha! That picture is a FAKE! I repeat, the photo supposedly of the brass thief caught red-handed was staged! You should be ashamed of yourself for faking that picture! I'm here to tell you I AM THE BRASS THIEF AND THAT IS NOT MY HAND (my wrists are MUCH smaller than that!). How dare you!?!? (hahahaha)

Seriously, I do not own a .45 GAP nor do I plan to buy one. So why did I pick up exactly 12 pieces (the number is significant) of .45 GAP brass against GSSF policy? I plan to reload it to a mild, .45 ACP level load and shoot it out of a .45 ACP gun. Before you all call me crazy, realize that it is a S&W Revolver chambered for .45 ACP. The same model can also be bought in .45 Long Colt & its a VERY strong gun - besides I do not plan to reload to .45 GAP pressure. But its still another caliber right? Yes, but so are .38 Special in a .357 Magnum gun or .22 short in a .22 Long Rifle chambered gun. In addition, the S&W is so strong it would probably handle real .45 GAP (though I would not try that!).

Is it still against GSSF policy? Yes, but we are talking about 12 pieces of brass for an expirament in the name of SCIENCE. Is GSSF in danger of hordes of GAP-crazed S&W 625 owners decending on Waldorf like some gun-toting cicada swarm? I think not. By the way, I also take the tags off my mattress in violation of law. If either the matress police or the GSSF undercover squad are that concerned - then come and get me!

signed - the brass thief!

8. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Only a violation if they're removed prior to sale/ownership. Once you've "thiefed" them, they're perfectly legal to wipe off your brass with. ;f